Linda & Tibor - home activities #1

Noldus

6 hours ago, Jonno said:

Never going to happen but her and Linda together would be hot. 😈

Fresh married couple , I think they need to stay for +8 more years so as we can see her and Linda do something together πŸ™ƒ Statistics say that marriages survive usually when they manage to surpass the 8 years πŸ˜¬πŸ™„ Still , always hopingΒ for the unexpected πŸ˜‰

On 11/8/2020 at 4:02 AM, ddhm said:

Fresh married couple , I think they need to stay for +8 more years so as we can see her and Linda do something together πŸ™ƒ Statistics say that marriages survive usually when they manage to surpass the 8 years πŸ˜¬πŸ™„ Still , always hopingΒ for the unexpected πŸ˜‰

Could give them another 20 years and still see nothing between her and another woman... Wishful thinking and hopefully proved wrong. πŸ˜‚

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jonno said:

Could give them another 20 years and still see nothing between her and another woman... Wishful thinking and hopefully proved wrong. πŸ˜‚

I hope both of them by that time are doing differently that being at RLC and maybe growing up their child / children πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‡

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jonno said:

RLC will be faded out of existence by then.Β  They're already dying a slow death.Β Β :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1