Linda & Tibor - home activities #1

Noldus

17 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC will be faded out of existence by then.ย  They're already dying a slow death.ย ย :biggrin:

20 years was a little ott... They are still hanging in there... Plus Leora still has some time to go before she gets her RealLifeCam pension. ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mouchette123 said:

Hello,

Yesterday, during a blow job in the bedroom, Tibor recorded with his phone Linda while sucking him.

Has this already happened, or is it the first time ?

I watchย themย frequently and never saw that, but maybe someone else ?

It was a blowjob onlyย ย session as you say ๐Ÿ˜Ž and still Linda is a spitter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ ... as for the phone , I also canโ€™t remember a previous time recording some of the action . But since they are both photography orientated ( either amateurs or a bit more professionals ) , maybe they have done it in a similar way .ย 

• 2 weeks later...

They are the happiest and most genuine couple we have ( Martina and Alberto come second for me because Martina isnโ€™t ย ready for a permanent stay with Alberto I think ) and it is great to watch them and thatโ€™s why hardly ever negative comments for them .ย 

25 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Nice lot of alcohol being dunk and everyone having a good time. Linda and Timor are good entertainers.

Itโ€™s the beginning of Christmas period in Central Europe , lots of festivities .. maybe they canโ€™t go out due to restrictions , a party at home then is equally great .., and Tibor wearing a fantastic โ€œ Stranger Things โ€œ t-shirt ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Itโ€™s the beginning of Christmas period in Central Europe , lots of festivities .. maybe they canโ€™t go out due to restrictions , a party at home then is equally great .., and Tibor wearing a fantastic โ€œ Stranger Things โ€œ t-shirt ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

What's the game they are playing now?