Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

The change of shifts from either of the girls that occupy the apartment , i can’t see any possibility how they won’t magnify the speculations in the following weeks . 

I can only say that it has been posts from many that when Leora is alone , she is actually herself and she is the girl that everyone has admired to see over the years . From my side , I will say that perhaps it is Malia then who also needs space for herself , perhaps the time to shine by herself without her mentor is approaching unless being there already . 

Maybe we see then the girls at two different apartments all by themselves ? Maybe they are testing currently ? Time will tell I guess . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The change of shifts from either of the girls that occupy the apartment , i can’t see any possibility how they won’t magnify the speculations in the following weeks . 

I can only say that it has been posts from many that when Leora is alone , she is actually herself and she is the girl that everyone has admired to see over the years . From my side , I will say that perhaps it is Malia then who also needs space for herself , perhaps the time to shine by herself without her mentor is approaching unless being there already . 

Maybe we see then the girls at two different apartments all by themselves ? Maybe they are testing currently ? Time will tell I guess . 

I don't think you'll ever see the two in separate apartments. When the time comes Malia will probably be going back home unless she re-ups or changes her visa to a long term stay. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

I don't think you'll ever see the two in separate apartments. When the time comes Malia will probably be going back home unless she re-ups or changes her visa to a long term stay. 

Time will give the answers then 😊 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Based on what I have read, you have to have a permanent residency card for 5 years before you can apply for citizenship, or three years if you are from the European Union.

Yes, one of them is in the process of doing this. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1
  • StnCld316 locked this topic