Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

Hello everyone , I decided to create this topic so as in a way to keep away from the “ main “ topics of the  girls , all the hate , insults , irony , good and bad comments towards them and of course all of us CamCaps.net members . 

Despite being a member for a bit over 4 years , I don’t like to participate at the comments , for me it is just too much that people here , instead of enjoying the content with the variety of opinions and in a way making ourselves always think a bit more , on the contrary , there are / have been phrasal attacks with whoever is expressing something different than the belief that users / members have according to their own opinions , first of the RLC project , then the participants and ultimately the members of the forum . I simply believe that everyone has the right to their own opinion , showing respect to the participants and forum members , insults and irony to both categories , it is really annoying and pity to read and therefore deterrent for me personally to participate in all this . Still I am always interested in reading some very interesting opinions and views .

With that being said ( and many apologies for this long intro ) , with the hope also that I am not going to provoke any misunderstandings , I would like to express my opinion about what’s happening outside of this apartment for both of the girls , I think ultimately that this is what is creating this tense here as we all want to explain , imagine , fantasize and at the end accept if we are satisfied the content we see while watching the girls .

With all the life changes that both of the girls have been dealing ( moving to another country , adjusting to a different culture , getting  used to daily ( european ) habits , facing an once in a hundred years global event ) , never forgetting of course that it has been their choice and their choice only and nobody has forced them to be and do this job ( it is definitely a job / работай ( rabotay ) ) as they will refer many of the participants and not only them , well , any of their behavior since the end of spring , beginning of summer , concludes to me that the girls have definitely made friendships , both men and women of course , unfortunately for all of us viewers , they either don’t want to share this in the apartment or ( my opinion ) , the friends don’t want to expose themselves at the cameras . 

I believe that Leora has tried to convince people so as to pay a cost at the apartment , but so far , it hasn’t worked out . I also believe that both of them have a job also out of the apartment , my theory is enhanced by the fact that whenever they are back after the long days and nights out , if they were sexually satisfied , they wouldn’t (after a couple of hours of rest and food ) try to bate , even of course thinking the pleasure of their viewers . This is something that I have observed mostly with Malia to be honest , still , I am also definitive that they have engaged to dates , something absolutely normal and wonderful , imagine two girls almost at late twenty’s , their hormones hitting red , can’t also think that they don’t have sexual needs . Yes , they don’t bring their sexual life in the apartment ( I also speak definitive as I said but the big picture is that it is only a speculation as no one knows what happens outside , except of people here at the forum that they many times throw a comment just to cause intrigues ) , on the other hand , they think the biggest complain we all have is that we haven’t s seen so far their,  let’s say progress , in Prague , the friends they have made , the relations they have developed . 

I believe that this is what is causing the tense here , this guy that has been a visitor / guest , it always brought a new fresh air at the apartment , discussions , even if his drank behavior that day , it was a change to the daily routine of the apartments and caused hot back and forth discussions . Still , he was / is always nice to see him there , it would have proved even better if we could follow the discussions by knowing the Russian language , nevertheless , this is what I believe . 

The endless mobile interactions from both of them ( the last two months Malia increased this also ) , it is in my opinion something that shows them that they are also bored with the way things are and they try to escape and “communicate “ with people , things and generally interact while in the apartment and whenever they aren’t in the mood of the “ work “ they have in front of the cameras . Yes , it is annoying to watch for us , but it is nice for them and I never liked whenever it was an attack to them for this personal life moment they have . 

Last but not least , I want to say my last two things , first it is incredible the way that Malia has changed of this shy and not smiling so much person at the beginning of her arrival ( first days at the apartment taking shower with underwear , who forgets that ) , to a very attractive lady , in my opinion she enjoy this really much , the exposure and knowing that men fantasize women  is always a hidden desire for the female sex , I just don’t like that Leora is her idol , she has learned her very well but I am expecting to bring her own personality in the apartment and not keep on “ obeying “ in a way ( apologies for the heavy word perhaps ) to the needs and ideas / opinions of Leora . And the second thing , well , we should all calm down with our negativity , we are watching two nice girls , we wouldn’t even be able to brush our teeth not thinking that we are filmed / watched and trying to do it the best way and in manners we have grown up . Here , the girls are spontaneous whenever they don’t need to “ work “

, as soon as this feeling of being spontaneous and not needing to perform because they have to do as part of their job , it will all be so nicer for all of us .

I am sorry on making everyone tired with my opinion , I just needed to express myself and in a way take away the negativity and bad behavior / criticism both towards the participants and the forum members . I don’t even know when I post again . 

Be safe everyone and take care of yourself , friends and beloved ones . 

P.S. English isn’t my native language , therefore , any repeating of words or bad grammar , I hope it is understandable . 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Last but not least , I want to say my last two things , first it is incredible the way that Malia has changed of this shy and not smiling so much person at the beginning of her arrival ( first days at the apartment taking shower with underwear , who forgets that ) , to a very attractive lady , in my opinion she enjoy this really much , the exposure and knowing that men fantasize women  is always a hidden desire for the female sex , I just don’t like that Leora is her idol , she has learned her very well but I am expecting to bring her own personality in the apartment and not keep on “ obeying “ in a way ( apologies for the heavy word perhaps ) to the needs and ideas / opinions of Leora . And the second thing , well , we should all calm down with our negativity , we are watching two nice girls , we wouldn’t even be able to brush our teeth not thinking that we are filmed / watched and trying to do it the best way and in manners we have grown up . Here , the girls are spontaneous whenever they don’t need to “ work “

, as soon as this feeling of being spontaneous and not needing to perform because they have to do as part of their job , it will all be so nicer for all of us .

Thanks for your considered opinion.

Too many people on this site want to cause trouble. We should be very grateful we are watching these girls at all and if you are watching this site it is odd that people should criticise people for not behaving as they think they should behave.

The Goddess (Leora) and Malia have been friends for a very long time. Leora and Paul very rarely had any visitors and Malia was the only one I remember staying overnight. Yes Leora's behaviour has changed. She is an exhibitionist and certainly enjoys her relatively large audience. She is also competitive which has annoyed other girls on the project. I believe those girls see it as exclusively a job, not they don't intend having fun, whereas certainly for Leora it used to be something more. There is pressure from RLC to perform, that much is obvious, but I doubt if they ever have to put that on Leora since she is a natural and so experienced. 

With Malia I imagine they brought her in at Leora's behest and mainly to keep Leora happy. It is possible that Leora gradually persuaded Malia to do shows and certainly if they are on the bed touching each other I feel it has more to do with ratings than anything natural. Malia has opened up on her own now and become more and more comfortable.

I don't know about jobs but they certainly have a social life. I know that Leora wanted to go to Barcelona but I'm not sure she would necessarily want to mix with those girls who she has been critical of in the past so probably she's in the best situation she good be in, living with her friend without any real outside pressure to get involved with others' activities.

The best thing to do is just keep enjoying and remember the girls are people even if they are getting paid.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Hello everyone , I decided to create this topic so as in a way to keep away from the “ main “ topics of the  girls , all the hate , insults , irony , good and bad comments towards them and of course all of us CamCaps.net members . 

Despite being a member for a bit over 4 years , I don’t like to participate at the comments , for me it is just too much that people here , instead of enjoying the content with the variety of opinions and in a way making ourselves always think a bit more , on the contrary , there are / have been phrasal attacks with whoever is expressing something different than the belief that users / members have according to their own opinions , first of the RLC project , then the participants and ultimately the members of the forum . I simply believe that everyone has the right to their own opinion , showing respect to the participants and forum members , insults and irony to both categories , it is really annoying and pity to read and therefore deterrent for me personally to participate in all this . Still I am always interested in reading some very interesting opinions and views .

With that being said ( and many apologies for this long intro ) , with the hope also that I am not going to provoke any misunderstandings , I would like to express my opinion about what’s happening outside of this apartment for both of the girls , I think ultimately that this is what is creating this tense here as we all want to explain , imagine , fantasize and at the end accept if we are satisfied the content we see while watching the girls .

With all the life changes that both of the girls have been dealing ( moving to another country , adjusting to a different culture , getting  used to daily ( european ) habits , facing an once in a hundred years global event ) , never forgetting of course that it has been their choice and their choice only and nobody has forced them to be and do this job ( it is definitely a job / работай ( rabotay ) ) as they will refer many of the participants and not only them , well , any of their behavior since the end of spring , beginning of summer , concludes to me that the girls have definitely made friendships , both men and women of course , unfortunately for all of us viewers , they either don’t want to share this in the apartment or ( my opinion ) , the friends don’t want to expose themselves at the cameras . 

I believe that Leora has tried to convince people so as to pay a cost at the apartment , but so far , it hasn’t worked out . I also believe that both of them have a job also out of the apartment , my theory is enhanced by the fact that whenever they are back after the long days and nights out , if they were sexually satisfied , they wouldn’t (after a couple of hours of rest and food ) try to bate , even of course thinking the pleasure of their viewers . This is something that I have observed mostly with Malia to be honest , still , I am also definitive that they have engaged to dates , something absolutely normal and wonderful , imagine two girls almost at late twenty’s , their hormones hitting red , can’t also think that they don’t have sexual needs . Yes , they don’t bring their sexual life in the apartment ( I also speak definitive as I said but the big picture is that it is only a speculation as no one knows what happens outside , except of people here at the forum that they many times throw a comment just to cause intrigues ) , on the other hand , they think the biggest complain we all have is that we haven’t s seen so far their,  let’s say progress , in Prague , the friends they have made , the relations they have developed . 

I believe that this is what is causing the tense here , this guy that has been a visitor / guest , it always brought a new fresh air at the apartment , discussions , even if his drank behavior that day , it was a change to the daily routine of the apartments and caused hot back and forth discussions . Still , he was / is always nice to see him there , it would have proved even better if we could follow the discussions by knowing the Russian language , nevertheless , this is what I believe . 

The endless mobile interactions from both of them ( the last two months Malia increased this also ) , it is in my opinion something that shows them that they are also bored with the way things are and they try to escape and “communicate “ with people , things and generally interact while in the apartment and whenever they aren’t in the mood of the “ work “ they have in front of the cameras . Yes , it is annoying to watch for us , but it is nice for them and I never liked whenever it was an attack to them for this personal life moment they have . 

I am sorry on making everyone tired with my opinion , I just needed to express myself and in a way take away the negativity and bad behavior / criticism both towards the participants and the forum members . I don’t even know when I post again . 

Be safe everyone and take care of yourself , friends and beloved ones . 

P.S. English isn’t my native language , therefore , any repeating of words or bad grammar , I hope it is understandable . 

I believe It is against the rules to discus any and all out of the apartment activities.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I believe It is against the rules to discus any and all out of the apartment activities.

Global Rules  (Applicable to all Forums and Boards Unless Otherwise Noted)  (1) First and Foremost it's Important to Remember that Tenants of any Voyeur Apartment Site that we Host on CamCaps.net Open Forum Boards has Tenants Living in the Confines of these Apartments and Sharing their Daily Lives and they do not use their Actual First Names. The Names they have are given by the Site Operators of the Respective Voyeur Site. This is done for the Security and the Well being of Their Tenants and Their Safety. Topics are Created in Each Apartment and Anything Posted in those Topics should Pertain as to what goes on Inside the Confines of the Apartments.

Once the Tenants Step Outside the Apartment that is Their Own Personal Lives and What They do in Their Own Personal Lives Outside of the Apartment Confines Shall Not be Discussed in Open Forum Boards of any Apartment.   

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Thanks for your considered opinion.

Too many people on this site want to cause trouble. We should be very grateful we are watching these girls at all and if you are watching this site it is odd that people should criticise people for not behaving as they think they should behave.

The Goddess (Leora) and Malia have been friends for a very long time. Leora and Paul very rarely had any visitors and Malia was the only one I remember staying overnight. Yes Leora's behaviour has changed. She is an exhibitionist and certainly enjoys her relatively large audience. She is also competitive which has annoyed other girls on the project. I believe those girls see it as exclusively a job, not they don't intend having fun, whereas certainly for Leora it used to be something more. There is pressure from RLC to perform, that much is obvious, but I doubt if they ever have to put that on Leora since she is a natural and so experienced. 

With Malia I imagine they brought her in at Leora's behest and mainly to keep Leora happy. It is possible that Leora gradually persuaded Malia to do shows and certainly if they are on the bed touching each other I feel it has more to do with ratings than anything natural. Malia has opened up on her own now and become more and more comfortable.

I don't know about jobs but they certainly have a social life. I know that Leora wanted to go to Barcelona but I'm not sure she would necessarily want to mix with those girls who she has been critical of in the past so probably she's in the best situation she good be in, living with her friend without any real outside pressure to get involved with others' activities.

The best thing to do is just keep enjoying and remember the girls are people even if they are getting paid.

Thank you on giving your thoughts  as well , the way you have also answered , I find it exactly the way that talks amongst every member here should be , we live at difficult times at the moment and every possible way of communication in respective and understanding way , it can just bring the socializing feeling at its best , considering the quarantine and isolation that exists in nearly the whole planet . 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Pepe said:

I don’t think I tried to interfere at the personal life of the participants , on the contrary , I believe that I encouraged a talk of what’s happening inside the apartment by trying to figure out the things happening outside . 

My interpretation of the global rules would be as not to give any personal data that we might know for things happening outside the apartment , for example , if I have been in Prague and caught one of the girls working at the Hard Rock Cafe in Prague , this is info I should keep for me and not share , but I don’t think I would break any rules saying that one of the participants works as a waitress outside of the apartment . 

Still , if I am wrong , I apologize and this has definitely not being the way I wanted this topic to be considered . But small details for things happening outside of the apartment , it is inevitable to be presented at the forum(s) , for example the Russian translators in the past , were helping in order to understand better the personalities and ultimately the actions of the participants by sharing the knowledge of their dialogues occurring in the apartments . Not forgetting also an incident occurring a couple of months ago at a Barcelona apartment , while during a night out of one of the participants , as was understood by talks happening inside the apartment amongst the other participants , one of the girls had been abandoned in the middle of the street , injured and with blood on the knees . 

Anyway , I have extended my thoughts and I went off topic I guess , I just want to say that a respective exchange of ideas and opinions , can lead to a bigger appreciation of whatever is happening in front of our eyes concerning the girls .

I would totally understand if many people don’t agree , but then , this can only be a great step forward as this would mean that we can differ our opinions and ideas . 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Rules plainly state no talk of any thing outside of the apartment.

How does speculation do anything to drive things forward it is nothing more than a guessing game. This does nothing to make things easier to understand. You must have actual facts about what takes place outside of the apartment. There are a few who actually know, but again it is against the rules to discuss it. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Since nobody has first hand knowledge of their lives OUTSIDE the apartment, there's no harm in speculating.

Speculating, in part, is no different then those oogling either girl and fantasizing of being with them. Or trying to understand why Leora cried (or is upset) after a phone call she had with someone we do not know of. There has always been lots of Monday morning quarterbacking regarding what goes on INSIDE the apartment.  No reason the game can't be played speculating what happens OUTSIDE the apartment.

Personally, I think Leora's trips outside are for typical household items, and maybe something similar to a gym membership. I doubt she has a job outside the apartment. I'd hope she socializes (maybe goes to a church gathering, a bar, see an outdoor concert).  *I* don't think she's developed a skill that would enable her to survive on her own (i.e. secretarial skills, cooking, etc).  After all these years, I haven't seen her apply any skills inside the apartment that she might use professionally to earn an honest rubel (other then housekeeping).

Come to think of it, if she wears a French maid uniform and becomes a professional housekeeper,....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

Since nobody has first hand knowledge of their lives OUTSIDE the apartment, there's no harm in speculating.

Speculating, in part, is no different then those oogling either girl and fantasizing of being with them. Or trying to understand why Leora cried (or is upset) after a phone call she had with someone we do not know of. There has always been lots of Monday morning quarterbacking regarding what goes on INSIDE the apartment.  No reason the game can't be played speculating what happens OUTSIDE the apartment.

Personally, I think Leora's trips outside are for typical household items, and maybe something similar to a gym membership. I doubt she has a job outside the apartment. I'd hope she socializes (maybe goes to a church gathering, a bar, see an outdoor concert).  *I* don't think she's developed a skill that would enable her to survive on her own (i.e. secretarial skills, cooking, etc).  After all these years, I haven't seen her apply any skills inside the apartment that she might use professionally to earn an honest rubel (other then housekeeping).

Come to think of it, if she wears a French maid uniform and becomes a professional housekeeper,....

Global Rules  (Applicable to all Forums and Boards Unless Otherwise Noted)  (1) First and Foremost it's Important to Remember that Tenants of any Voyeur Apartment Site that we Host on CamCaps.net Open Forum Boards has Tenants Living in the Confines of these Apartments and Sharing their Daily Lives and they do not use their Actual First Names. The Names they have are given by the Site Operators of the Respective Voyeur Site. This is done for the Security and the Well being of Their Tenants and Their Safety. Topics are Created in Each Apartment and Anything Posted in those Topics should Pertain as to what goes on Inside the Confines of the Apartments.    

Once the Tenants Step Outside the Apartment that is Their Own Personal Lives and What They do in Their Own Personal Lives Outside of the Apartment Confines Shall Not be Discussed in Open Forum Boards of any Apartment.   

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Howard said:

Personally, I think Leora's trips outside are for typical household items, and maybe something similar to a gym membership.

Not when she goes out at 11 at night and comes in around 5 or 6 in the morning without any shopping bags...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Pepe said:

CC doesn't host the apartments. CC provides a forum to discuss their lives. CC and RLC are two separate entities that have no legal binds (as far as I know). If CC was a subsidiary of RLC, this rule might be applicable.  Think of CC like a news outlet reporting (discussing) the political administration in your favorite democratic country.

Another position is we don't know what they do outside the apartment.  Therefore, since what would be said is not factual but speculative, this rule does not apply.

• Upvote 2