Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

22 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It's past midnight, so at this point it is clear that the apartment will remain empty until tomorrow afternoon as well.   I don't understand what they are doing on RLC if they do everything outside the cameras.  I can understand private life and I don't want them to be locked up in the house for life but they could also find a middle way to make everyone happy and not to turn the apartment into a hotel.

You almost had right 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

Guarda, ancora mi aspetto da un momento all'altro che esca di nuovo e non sarebbe nemmeno una sorpresa. 

I don't understand the problem if she does with the exception of yesterday or day before she's been home all week I don't think she went out last week but then again I don't keep track because it doesn't matter. 😁

• Like 4

Thats What I Like Dancing GIF by Pepsi

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

You've get angry Leora, we hadn't seen her in two years in the vest and underwear.

Is that a safety vest? She wears while directing traffic at the airport she does at night sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I don't understand the problem if she does with the exception of yesterday or day before she's been home all week I don't think she went out last week but then again I don't keep track because it doesn't matter. 😁

you are correct , infact she has only stayed out for 3   nights in last month..    

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Sergio said:

You've get angry Leora, we hadn't seen her in two years in the vest and underwear.

And to think that there are those who claim to believe or think that some or any of what gets mentioned in this forum has little to no affect on what or how any of the participants of the project may feel or react in some ways at some times is imo just the opposite at times. Not that it has something to do with what she has decided to wear there now, because over time she did get to a point of realization that there would probably always be those that project negativity no matter what, and learned to ignor certain amounts of it, but it's still likely that some of them do not always ignor all of any of it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, GAG-HER said:

you are correct , infact she has only stayed out for 3   nights in last month..    

Thank you for the info. As I said I personally don't keep track. I don't think it's as bad as some would lead you to believe. Besides who else is going to help the planes land 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 3