Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You have just done exactly what you accused me off...diverting attention from yourself onto me....If I told you what I had achieved in my life you wouldn’t believe it, or you would probably say you had achieved more in a shorter time .....

Nice try again.  That's OK.  I called you out and you don't want to follow through.  I'll move on.

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yes, she seemed to possess a talent in painting, but also in sketching or drawing, and creating other forms of artwork using various objects such as various types of decorative stick pins or decorative buttons, as well as creating various other objects like dolls or displays made from sewing using various colors of fabric and thread. As far as her dancing, although much of it did include some provocative moves or gestures, I was referring to how much of a good of dancer she obviously would be considered if she danced even without much of, or any provocative moves or gestures. There is no doubt that she is a giftedly talented woman.

OK...but she hasn't done any of those things in 2...3 years!!

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

That’s almost exactly what you wrote almost four years ago when it was mentioned she used to have a CC account and would occasionally post items......You were proven wrong on that occasion also..

Buffalo chips!   Show us that quote that I allegedly said 4 years ago.  You're really pulling at strings trying to make a point.  And if she had an account, there should be a record of it (unless it magically disappeared).

It's hearsay.  I'm not saying you're lying.  But it needs validation. And besides, not just a few weeks ago one of the SYSOPs wrote a lengthy post about what can/can't be posted about participant's outside activities.

BUT...let's, for now, assume she has contributed to a shelter for dogs.  That doesn't affect my opinion on her one bit.  She still a lazy POS, based on that she's capable of so much more. She's content being paid to display the hoochie or forcing herself to act 'lesbian' if it means continued free rent. There's little, respectable intelligence needed for how she currently lives. And  again, it's a disappointment when she's capable of much more.

11 minutes ago, Howard said:

Nice try again.  That's OK.  I called you out and you don't want to follow through.  I'll move on.

You are not man enough to call anyone out....You’re good at bullying women who can’t answer back, but that’s your limit..Now I will move on...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Más bien como algunos de tus comentarios me doy cuenta ..

I only value and comment on his work, his personal life, what he is or what he can be, I don't give a shit.
I'm not going to talk to her, I'm not going to meet her, I'm not going to fall in love with her. for me she is a person who exhibits her body so that I pay to see her

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Howard said:

Buffalo chips!   Show us that quote that I allegedly said 4 years ago.  You're really pulling at strings trying to make a point.  And if she had an account, there should be a record of it (unless it magically disappeared).

It's hearsay.  I'm not saying you're lying.  But it needs validation. And besides, not just a few weeks ago one of the SYSOPs wrote a lengthy post about what can/can't be posted about participant's outside activities.

BUT...let's, for now, assume she has contributed to a shelter for dogs.  That doesn't affect my opinion on her one bit.  She still a lazy POS, based on that she's capable of so much more. She's content being paid to display the hoochie or forcing herself to act 'lesbian' if it means continued free rent. There's little, respectable intelligence needed for how she currently lives. And  again, it's a disappointment when she's capable of much more.

It happens to be her life. That being the woman known as Leora, not yours Howard. Regardless of what she may be capable of, it is after all, her life. Yet you continue your beratement of nasty insulting comments in reference to her. You must be grumpier than a 20 year old billy goat or just plain damn mean as hell.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You are not man enough to call anyone out....You’re good at bullying women who can’t answer back, but that’s your limit..Now I will move on...

Didn't you get the message? This is their safe space where they can sit around and circle jerk each off. How dare you challenge anything they say. 😁 Be careful they can't back up anything they say.

Now move along to the ADULT section.

Speculation of course.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You have love-blinders on. I'm not bullying her. Next you'll say I'm both a racist and bigot based on my posts about her. I'm pointing out what she's doing (spreading her legs for money).  I'm also saying she's capable of much more but she remains stuck in the same 'rut' since she was a teen-ager. I've also pointed out her mental decay (which is undeniable, based on what we see on cam)

You, like many others, have to separate your fantasies of her from reality (as does Leora, but there's a difference).

Leora doesn't seem to be looking at her future.  Many who defend her (I don't know how you can defend her choice of current profession, other then indeed, it is her choice), need a reality check.  While I certainly enjoy seeing her naked, I've said for many years, my primary interest in her (or anyone on RLC) is observing behavior.  The many posts I read on CC tell me people are infatuated with her (in an unhealthy way) and some may actually see a future with her in it.

I can't save the world (or Leora :-). But she is open for criticism.  Maybe, if she reads CC, she'll read my posts and they will figuratively be a slap in the face for her.  Maybe she'll realize she's much more capable as a human than just 'sex-for-pay'.  ...and many on-line would rather I keep quiet and selfishly have her continue having her hoochie on display for their own 'stress-relief'.

BTW, on an aside, I am enjoying this dialogue.  Both learning quite a bit and reaffirming what is already known.

• Like 4