Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

24 minutes ago, Robwin said:

@Nicholas Best sleep inducing article i have read for a long time, Still no closer to getting your point though, nodded off halfway through :biggrin:

Lol. Right. But you've got other things to do so much more interesting, yet here you are Rob. If you found it so uninteresting or boring, why not just move on instead of nodding off. Just had to inject some sarcastic comments, eh. Think maybe I might just refer to you as Mr. Sarcastic rather than Rob from now on. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So basically, you said all that for this one final sentence?  Nick, how natural do think any of it is?  I mean really...they are doing what they are paid to do and in doing so there might, and I repeat might be something that looks more natural to the viewer.  Just from reading that book you just wrote, they both bated out of pure guilt for the time they had spent away from the apartment.  Not even watching the apartment, I can tell you just by reading the forum and from what others have told me, there is a huge disconnect with both these girls and it's very apparent that they don't care to be there.  So I ask you, what has changed?  I ask you this because you watch them day in and day out and you must have an honest opinion to what has changed.  Don't take me the wrong way, I'm just giving my opinion from what little I know.

Actually HF, I edited and added the last paragraph which related back to part of the reasoning of original subject matter of the post which was in relation to amounts of times any of the project participants spend in or away from their residences, including those participants usually referred to in this sections threads of the forum.

Just now, Nicholas said:

Actually HF, I edited and added the last paragraph which related back to part of the original subject matter of the post which was in relation to amounts of times any if the project participants spend in their residences.

I read the whole thing you posted Nick and to be honest with you, it was a very tough read because it jumped all over the place without really going anywhere...no offense Nick.

As far as participants spending time in the residences, which participants are you referring to exactly?  You have to remember that some of us here don't watch RLC and I've noticed that even the great time keeper has been falling down on the job and not posting when certain participants leave or come back to the apartments.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I read the whole thing you posted Nick and to be honest with you, it was a very tough read because it jumped all over the place without really going anywhere...no offense Nick.

As far as participants spending time in the residences, which participants are you referring to exactly?  You have to remember that some of us here don't watch RLC and I've noticed that even the great time keeper has been falling down on the job and not posting when certain participants leave or come back to the apartments.

Well HF, in some of the comments, I was referring to any of the projects participants, and in other comments, they were related more to the two participants usually referred to in this section of the forum and was even mentioned as such in that last paragraph. As far as the other mentions of participants in the first 3 or 4 paragraphs, anyone should have recognized that the two participants L&M was being referred to.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well HF, in some of the comments, I was referring to any of the projects participants, and in other comments, they were related more to the two participants usually referred to in this section of the forum and was even mentioned as such in that last paragraph. As far as the other mentions of participants in the first 3 or 4 paragraphs, anyone should have recognized that the two participants L&M was being referred to.

Damn...I must have read it all wrong!  For some reason I only thought you were referring to L&M!  My bad, i'll take my meds and go back to sleep.  Have a good day Nick!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Sergio said:

let some good psychologist see you

That advice could very well apply to all who post here. Myself included. 😏 

But that has little to do with this thread's topic.

What I suspect is the actual problem that causes the viewers of this apartment to be somewhat upset. 

Is that they are jealous of whatever, whomever, why ever the girls are doing, out of view of the cameras. 

And, are not dancing on the strings of the self made puppeteers, who think they have control of the tenants lives.

WHY continue to frustrate yourselves. If you are not satisfied with what the girls are doing. More food for the psychologist's !

What the girls are doing is laughing, enjoying what they are doing. When away from the apartment. Making sure that there is

an abundant supply of food. To feed the speculation conglomerate of this topic.😊

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Damn...I must have read it all wrong!  For some reason I only thought you were referring to L&M!  My bad, i'll take my meds and go back to sleep.  Have a good day Nick!

Some of the comments were worded as mentioning any project participants or any of the projects participants and others were worded mentioning participants or the participants usually referred to in this section of the forum. In the first 3 or 4 paragraphs of referring to what I had noticed to have occurred at the residence over this past weekend, and the apparent amounts of time either of the two participants was at the residence, most of those visitors to this sections threads is aware that I have usually most times payed more attention to what has occurred at the L&M residence than any other, so by referring to participant or participants then, I believed that it would have been understood who was being referred to, and when I mentioned any project participant or any of the projects participants, that too would have been understood as referring to any of them overall. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

And, are not dancing on the strings of the self made puppeteers, who think they have control of the tenants lives.

LOL, i'm just posting about things i've read and things i've been told.  I have never been one that would ever attempt to want to control what these participants do!  Do I think they should all spend more time in their respective apartments, yes I do!  Now, what they do when they are in their respective apartments is totally up to them.  They are getting paid to entertain you...the viewer, that is their job!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Some of the comments were worded as mentioning any project participants or any of the projects participants and others were worded mentioning participants or the participants usually referred to in this section of the forum. In the first 3 or 4 paragraphs of referring to what I had noticed to have occurred at the residence over this past weekend, and the apparent amounts of time either of the two participants was at the residence, most of those visitors to this sections threads is aware that I have usually most times payed more attention to what has occurred at the L&M residence than any other, so by referring to participant or participants then, I believed that it would have been understood who was being referred to. 

It's all good Nick, as long as you understand what you were trying to say, is all that matters!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Although I havent posted much by way of either actual comments on any specific subject matter or in response to others comments over this past weekend, I have still made an effort to notice what has been occurring, or not occurring at some of the project residences.

If you speak like you write, I sure hope you don't stutter!! 😁

• Haha 3