Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's late for me I will pick this back up tommorow unless @jimbo4
would like to continue. Otherwise speculate away.

Paul with help from Leora has expanded his business and seems fully committed to making it work, whilst at the same time caring for Eva... Had it not been for the virus and Eva had been fit to travel, then without doubt she would be in the Prague apartment already..

• Like 5

What a crazy thread! 🤪. We're all guilty of speculation here, in one form or another. Unless we're actually stalking the girls, or we know them, like a few guys here do, we 're just guessing and making shit up...Hell, it's often a damn site more interesting than what's going on in the apts...and I'm talking about all the apts, not just Leora/Malia's...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

First of , thank you Foamy on keeping the topic and ultimately the discussion here alive , I apologize to everyone that I created this mess , my intention was / is to develop our ideas and opinions according to what we see happening inside the apartment , in any case , once again my apologies for creating this chaos . 

I could never imagine creating my first topic that it would lead in such controversy and making mods interfere and quite a lot of long time members of the forum and of course loyal funs of the longest participant currently in the project .

Seeing that this topic has lost its original concept and in my opinion , having received an answer that could  create a great back and forth dialogue interaction from bbsq69  , I will try and give it one more try and let’s see how it proceeds . 

I have read that Malia has a child , now , from the place I am coming from and concluding that Malia is a very sensitive and low profile person , I find it rather strange that it doesn’t seem to be any interaction in the apartment with her child , I don’t think that this applies to a normal behavior being a mama , but then maybe this is a way that happens in Russia . I don’t know if this has to do of course  due to the ( absolutely right ) rule of RLC not allowing children on cameras , but I haven’t also noticed it has been any indication that there’s communication with the child back at home  , of course this can be happening while out of the apartment but then , it can’t be more comfortable by being inside your own place . And if this is a hard thinking speculation , there’s always the toilet that Malia could spend time so as to speak back home , but this has also  seem not to be happening . With that being said , perhaps then they both have developed a friendship with one or more people outside of the apartment and the long hours away from the apartment , it has also to deal with settling things back at home and therefore establishing more the moving to Prague and the  new way of life . 

As for Leora , I think she is still not able to get her mind away from Paul or he is still chasing her  , as many have said , the first love ( if it is , as many have stated in the past that he is ) , is always there to trouble us and never make our mind peaceful . There has been an incident this week , I think yesterday and with a very early phonecall that it seems to have been an argument with the other person on the line , there were talks about the flowers and that they mean so much more for her than words  and she is now in the feeling of human understanding and also words if she is cheating or something like that ( I don’t want to create mess again , but this is what was understood at least ) . Referring to the above facts , I am still then wondering if she has really moved on and this flirt out of the apartment ( as many have stated at the forum ) is proceeding or it is just an adventure that she tries to keep very personal so as to protect in a way a lot of things back in Russia ( her relationship with Paul for example ) . 

For every supporter of the girls ( I am also a big  one ) , I don’t mean any creation of chaos again due to the speculations having been made , i just think once again , that developing a dialogue can make us understand the participants so very much better and enjoy the content and whatever they offer to viewers ( either it is a repeating action or a long awaited new and surprising moment ) and like this making happier either people who wish to simply enjoy each and every moment spend by the girls in the apartment or the ones that they don’t like what they see but still , understanding them better , could be a bit more supportive with their words towards or against them .

Have a great day everyone .

I think it fair to say that two people don't spend several years together without having deep rooted feelings for one and other, along with possible regrets and emotional upsets.

Along with the fact she is now in a vibrant city, totally different in culture and social life than her former home must be likened to a kid being let loose in a toy factory.

She is on a voyage of discovery, with no reponsibilities as such, so she is free to go where she wishes and make friends with whoever she likes.....But I would imagine that sometimes she would give up this new found freedom, if she had Paul and Eva back in her life again and in Prague not Krasnoyarsk.......Just my speculation which could be totally wrong.

As for Malia, it's my belief that had it not been for the virus she would have been back in Russia long ago. She is an old and trusted friend of many years, people have their own opinions as to whether she has been an asset in the apartment or not.

As for individual speculation and peoples interpretations, its worth remembering that unless individuals are fluent in the Russian language there can be huge differences in what each person translates. One missed word or the meaning of one word can alter a complete conversation....And therefor speculations and opinions.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What up Robby, hell no on the chimes and i've given up and just glance to the tab more often lol.  Chimes are a whimsical tool, used only by the most skilled of craftsman!  I look at it this way, if they don't care enough about me to give me my chimes back, then I can take these fucking hearing aids out!!

Eh what?, pardon? sorry you're breaking up Harley :biggrin:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

NOTICE OF OFFICIAL ACTION IN ACCORD WITH THE ALMIGHTY CAMCAPS MODERATION TEAM:

The intent of THIS FUCKING RULE (I hate Rules) was to keep people from 1) Explaining that HoneyPie will be landing at Kiev on flight 666 at 1300 Moscow time, 2) Publicly posting their addresses or place of employment --hence aiding stalkers-- or publicly posting outside pictures that could seriously endanger or embarrass the tenants. 

The Original Poster's comments are suppositions and speculations that the poster made from INFORMATION available INSIDE the apartment and are no way in violation of that rule. And I wrote that Rule.

If anyone wants to push to alter or eliminate that rule, or feels that it should be re-written to allow more clarification, please PM me.

This topic is now unlocked and open for discussion.

The Moderator Lords has spoken.  Speculation is OK to discuss.  Facts/knowledge of outside activities, no bueno.  That's what I've been sayin'.

Thank you Squirrely. 😄

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pepe said:

You need to change the rules to state speculation is OK then. Shall not discuss is pretty straightforward.

So if I say Leora is doing something outside the apartment and it just happens to be the truth as long as I say it's speculation although it's true it's OK?

Why have any rules at all?

That's different Pepe.  You're making a speculation that, without your knowledge, turned to be fact.  You intent was not to reveal an outside activity that you had no knowledge of.

5 hours ago, Pepe said:

Malia does not have a child. This is a fact and not speculation. Boy I hope that's not against the rules but some how I think it will be.

Unless you heard her specifically say (or someone else say), within the walls of the apartment she is without child, how do you know it's fact?

I'll speculate that she is w/o child, assuming she would be a loving mother, based on her occupancy in the apartment. 

@pulo filipe Don't take the words that follow badly

@Pepe and @jimbo4 i want to know what you thinking about this? 

9 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

pretty girl 

Leora 👸

already awake 

Have a great happy afternoon 

Good job at the clinic 

🐈😘

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora and Malia 

👸💞🌟

went shopping 

🐈😘

Are we not far from speculation or disclosure of what girls can do when they are outside the apartment? Should we follow the forum rules for this member, like what you are trying to do with others? Should we simply create a dictatorship? Should we ban this member for making this kind of post every day?
However, I don't think I ever saw you react to this member when it is not the first time that he has made this kind of post, on the other hand strangely compared to others, there is no attempt to denigrate the comments made, strange isn't it? 
This is the kind of thing that I wanted to make you understand yesterday but that you wanted to make fun of me 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

@pulo filipe Don't take the words that follow badly

@Pepe and @jimbo4 i want to know what you thinking about this? 

Are we not far from speculation or disclosure of what girls can do when they are outside the apartment? Should we follow the forum rules for this member, like what you are trying to do with others? Should we simply create a dictatorship? Should we ban this member for making this kind of post every day?
However, I don't think I ever saw you react to this member when it is not the first time that he has made this kind of post, on the other hand strangely compared to others, there is no attempt to denigrate the comments made, strange isn't it? 
This is the kind of thing that I wanted to make you understand yesterday but that you wanted to make fun of me 

Probably because he's on ignore so I don't read his post. Something even StnCld316 has himself admittedly said.  I don't recall ever asking for people to be banned. Let us know when you decide to step off that pedestal you've put yourself on. Next!

• Like 4