VALUE FOR MONEY ? YOUR CHOICE !

jimbo4

2 hours ago, Calle said:

Nein, ist es nicht. Ich bin im Februar nach vielen Jahren gegangen, da ich jeden Zentimeter von Leoras Körper und Muschi auswendig kenne (nun, sie hat ihre Muschi nie ganz geöffnet, das ist ein Mangel) und ich genieße es nicht, Malia zu sehen. Hier bei CC kann ich hin und wieder feststellen, dass nichts Neues und Interessantes passiert und ich nichts vermisse. Die Wiedergabe ist natürlich eine sehr nützliche Funktion, ohne dass das Folgen der Website zu viel Zeit in Anspruch nehmen würde.

It is up to the beholder whether to pay money for a soap opera like this.
For my part, I make new decisions month after month.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, The Wedge said:

Perhaps it's time to ask the question again after almost six months have passed since the original question....IS THIS APARTMENT AND LEORA  STILL VALUE FOR MONEY ???

For the ones who watch only this apartment , it doesn’t worth either the 44,95€ per month or the 19,95€ per month . But for the ones watching all the apartments , the 19,95€ package is fine ☺️

For me this apartment has no value ... For that reason I have canceled my subscription .. In a few days I will stop watching RLC ... The good weather has arrived and this apartment will be empty for many hours ..

• Upvote 2

Not enough value for me to pay the outrageous fee they want.  Leora's getting fat from too much eating and not enough exercise (along with aging), and she's gone stale in her same-old same-old bates over and over and over.

At least with Paul she had some variety and seemed to mostly be in a better mood.  She had hobbies such as painting, sewing, and making dolls.  Now all she does is stick the phone in her face when she isn't sticking her fingers in her puss.  

Leora is an exhibitionist to the core.  I recall how she couldn't help but watch herself in whatever reflective surface was available at the moment, and how she would (even during sex) continuously adjust whatever she was wearing so it looked proper.  Very conscious about her image. 

I believe she cares a lot for Paul and even though she's very self-centered sexually, she requires masculine touch.  That's why she's seeing the local guy on the side.  I suspect it's mostly just a physical thing and being unfaithful to Paul, no matter how she spins it and justifies it in her head, is eating at her.

When Malia arrived last year, I suspect it was RLC's attempt to spice up Leora's life.  Paul couldn't or wouldn't come, so they tossed in Leora's best friend.  However, Leora does not appear to have any desire for women, which has become disappointing because from how I interpreted Malia's behavior when they first started touching each other, I think she was ready to go all in.  It was Leora who put the skids on.

So, here we have a woman who has a strong drive to display herself to others, who has had to uproot her happy home life and move far away from the man she loves to maintain the combination of exhibitionism and income, who has had her best friend thrust upon her in hopes they will do things she has no desire to do, who has learned she craves masculine touch to the point she has to cheat on the man she loves to satisfy it, and who is in a city she perhaps would prefer to not be in during an extended time of not being able to go out and explore.

Sounds like a recipe for depression.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Perhaps it might not be unwise to realize that RLC has tens of thousands of subscribers who have never even heard of this site or are even aware that it even exists, and it is very, very likely that very few days ever go by that they, (RLC) don't acquire new subscribers. Although according to statistics compiled by several of the websites that gather information on other websites such as amounts of traffic websites receive over periods of time, and that both of those several websites have been reporting nearly the same as far as that the web traffic of RLC has been on a slow and steady decline for quite awhile now, that still does not mean that they are no longer receiving new subscribers, because in reality they are. So it could be considered somewhat naive to think or believe that anyone who is a subscriber of the site might think in any certain way or ways about any of the participants, because it is quite likely that those subscribers who are new or newer subscribers most likely do not have much of any opinions formed related to any of the sites participants yet. I for one, both like and admire the two women known as Leora and Malia, and have for quite some time now. Of course it has always been nice when occasions occurred that was more significantly interesting than other's, but, people are people, and for a majority of people, more significantly interesting occasions do not occur as often as every day, or every other day, or much more often in their lives.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

Not enough value for me to pay the outrageous fee they want.  Leora's getting fat from too much eating and not enough exercise (along with aging), and she's gone stale in her same-old same-old bates over and over and over.

and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...and over...

Leora has always been a show girl. For as far back as I can remember. But there was one major difference between then and now. I'm not a fan of camgirl bullshit, but at least Leora actually looked like she was having a good time and enjoying herself back then, which in turn made her a lot more pleasant to watch. But nowadays she can't even be bothered to put in any effort, can't be bothered to actually have fun. Just pure laziness. She's the RLC version of a jaded cop that sticks around the job longer than they need to.

2 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

Leora is an exhibitionist to the core.  I recall how she couldn't help but watch herself in whatever reflective surface was available at the moment, and how she would (even during sex) continuously adjust whatever she was wearing so it looked proper.  Very conscious about her image.

That's also a tall tale sign of basic narcissism. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1