Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #5

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even after a Vaccine is released people will still be masked up for a very long time as the Vaccine will not work for everyone.  Also you'll have Anti-Vaxxers who'll refuse the Vaccine. 

Again, so you finally understand. No one in the world gives a shit about Trump or the US election when it comes to approving or rejecting this drug. For you this asshole Trump might be some kind of god, but the rest of the world just laughs about him.

He was always gonna take this route and downplay Covid. But, as even his docs admit, he's not out of the woods yet... He's not just stupid...he's arrogant, obnoxious, condescending and patronising, with absolutely zero consideration for the poor buggers around him. There're more positive cases of Covid in the White House than the whole of New Zealand...and the numbers could well increase with this super spreader on the loose...

Posted Images

On 10/6/2020 at 5:37 PM, O_U812 said:

You have lost all relevance, as far as I'm concerned.  Now go sink with your dear leader's ship.

I'm fairly certain that's true of everyone on this topic.

• Like 1
On 10/20/2020 at 3:19 AM, moos54 said:

@corvette84

here is an article for you which advocates the non-existence of this virus which kills, and it kills anyone

WWW.THE-SUN.COM

A FITNESS influencer who thought Covid-19 didn’t exist has died at the age of 33 after contracting the virus on a...

Some people at age 33 also die from the flu. I thought you believed in science. Check the statistics for deaths by age groups from covid-19. It is very rare for someone age 33  to die from covid-19 unless they have a preexisting health issue.

17 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Were you also wearing your maga cap?

image.jpeg.859fada5d0bb5ac695bf1b8bdf89e875.jpeg

image.jpeg.3f38b285b3fcb38726958ac859911799.jpeg

No, I wasn't wearing a MAGA hat because there were too many Democrats in the restaurant not wearing masks that I didn't want to piss off.