Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #5

Pepe

On 10/6/2020 at 3:53 PM, EyesOnly said:

Hatred is causing people to lose sight of what is actually happening in America. In about 10 years Hispanics will overtake American Whites as the largest race in America. When that happens they will start putting all Hispanics in political office. Then they will have effectively taken over the country. Now they way things were going is that your American grandchildren will have two choices; learn Mandarin, or Spanish. This is Trumps concern. He effectively dealt with China. And I believe it is too late to reverse the Hispanic trend (the wall). He added to his list of pet peeves - after getting the wall built, and blocking China - his White brothers in Israel (totally disregarding anything to do with Palestine). The man is trying to save the White race. He doesn't really care about the other races. Ever notice how he says that it is a shame Obama did not do more for Blacks. That is his mindset; represent your own. The statues being torn down; that is American White history. The problem is the media keeps Americans baffled by bullshit and they become easily distracted.

I do understand that some people see this as racist. However, it is not different than me putting my fist in the air and proudly proclaiming "Black Power!"

you are just a racist white person pretending to be black. 😂 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The only reason to have Susan Collins in the Senate is the "R" after her name. If it weren't for that I'd have no problem with her be trounced in her election. She is almost as worthless to the Republicans as were John McCain, Bob Corker and Jeff Flake.

you be saying the same thing about Trump when he loses his election 😃

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The only reason to have Susan Collins in the Senate is the "R" after her name. If it weren't for that I'd have no problem with her be trounced in her election. She is almost as worthless to the Republicans as were John McCain, Bob Corker and Jeff Flake.

You certainly got that shit right RR, and Lisa Murkowsky should be included on that list as well.

13 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

you be saying the same thing about Trump when he loses his election 😃

If Trump loses the Republicans are finished for a long time. He is the primary reason voters voted for Republican candidates in 2016. The Republican establishment has no one to attract voters like Trump has attracted them. Do you really believe Trump voters are going to support any never-Trump Republican candidates in the future? In 2016 63 million people voted for Trump. Without those 63 million votes the Republicans can win nothing.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Trump loses the Republicans are finished for a long time. He is the primary reason voters voted for Republican candidates in 2016. The Republican establishment has no one to attract voters like Trump has attracted them. Do you really believe any Trump voters are going to support any never-Trump Republican candidates in the future? In 2016 63 million people voted for Trump. Without those 63 million votes the Republicans can win nothing.

He be replaced with another idiot, and everyone will forget about him in no time. 

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But it is you who is the real racist when you tell a Black person that he is not Black because he does not think like you. You almost sound like the racist Joe Biden.

how do you know he is black ? as far as I am concerned, he is just an anonymous user. there is no way to verify his race. judging from his posts, there is more chance of him being a racist white person than anything else.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

He be replaced with another idiot, and everyone will forget about him in no time. 

Voters totally rejected career politicians with Trump's nomination in 2016. He won the Republican nomination because he was not a career politician. The same thing is beginning to happen in the Democratic Party. People are fed up with the Washington D.C. political establishment.

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

how do you know he is black ? as far as I am concerned, he is just an anonymous user. there is no way to verify his race. judging from his posts, there is more chance of him being a racist white person than anything else.  

You don't want to accept that he is Black because you have a shallow mind that stereotypes people. Your comment just proves to me how racist you are by believing that all Black people think the same way. That's the 1960's mentality of Joe Biden and the rest of the Democratic Party.