Elena & Artur - Apartment 4- Split 1

Guest Bob

Guest Krysez

Yeah kinda weird, they made him leave the livingroom and sleep in there bed. I feel almost sure he was watching them on RLC when they were in the bathroom, cause soon as they finished he was up and away from the computer. Now he has that hypnotized look on his face again. This is a weird household here. But...interesting

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because this guy is only in the bedroom, and where is his mate?

Last night he slept on the couch alone...Mighty Mouse was not there.  I saw Mighty Mouse at the apartment earlier in the afternoon, but haven't seen her there tonight.

It's a mystery to me.

Because this guy is only in the bedroom, and where is his mate?

Last night he slept on the couch alone...Mighty Mouse was not there.  I saw Mighty Mouse at the apartment earlier in the afternoon, but haven't seen her there tonight.

It's a mystery to me.

I know nothing about what goes on in the apartment, THIS All Confused?

Up until now, I've considered the brother to be a minor nuisance who sometimes gets Mighty Mouse to come to the apartment.  But I am beginning to dislike this freeloader.

Up until now, I've considered the brother to be a minor nuisance who sometimes gets Mighty Mouse to come to the apartment.  But I am beginning to dislike this freeloader.

what's to dislike about him bringing mighty mouse round? then it's a bonus for us as she is better to look at than Elena....in my opinion! :D nice titty's mighty mouse.