Elena & Artur - Apartment 4- Split 1

Guest Bob

Perso, je trouve "Mighty Mouse" particulierement jolie, mignonne :)

Mais pourquoi ce nom: "Mighty Mouse" ?

Personally, I find pretty, cute 'Mighty Mouse particulierement:)

But why this name: ' Mighty Mouse '?

I gave her the name.

She is small...like a mouse.

She has "mighty" big tits.

The cartoon Mighty Mouse would say:  "Here I come to save the day..."

She saved the first day of the apartment when she masturbated with the shower spray.

Haaaaaaaaaa ok ! lol thank

it is true that it is cute ;-)

i like Mighty Mouse ^^

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mdr, Narguilé et vodka.... a moins que je me trompe, mais "Mighty mouse" n'a pas supporté (hic !)....^^ ivre ou je me trompe ?

Mdr, Hookah and vodka has less that I make a mistake, but ' Mighty mouse ' did not support hitch (!) ^^ drunk or I make a mistake?

Mdr, Наргиле и водка имеет меньше, чтобы я ошибся, но ' Mighty mouse ' не поддержал (hic!) ^^ пьяный или я ошибаюсь?

Mdr, Narguilé et vodka.... a moins que je me trompe, mais "Mighty mouse" n'a pas supporté (hic !)....^^ ivre ou je me trompe ?

Mdr, Hookah and vodka has less that I make a mistake, but ' Mighty mouse ' did not support hitch (!) ^^ drunk or I make a mistake?

Mdr, Наргиле и водка имеет меньше, чтобы я ошибся, но ' Mighty mouse ' не поддержал (hic!) ^^ пьяный или я ошибаюсь?

Je confirme, Mighty Mouse is out  ! ptdr

Guest Samantha

I AGREE WITH U JOJOGUNNE MIGHTY MOUSE SURE DISCRIBES HER PLUS SHES HOT I WOULDNT MIND DOING HER......

Well, I'll be damned!!

Artur is eating Elena's pussy right now!!

edit:  It seems MM and BF went out to get some more booze, so Elena and Artur took advantage of the opportunity to knock off a quick fuck.  They finished just in time.  (which wasn't too hard given Artur's hair trigger)

I'm uploading the vid to Mediafire right now.

Guest Spirit

Looks like MM and BF are smoking some Weed don't think Elena has done any yet.  She put Artur to bed a few ago...

Guest Krysez

MM doesn't seem as fond of her man as Elena does. She gives him the "Dumb ass...." look alot

Guest guest

Someone please explain to me what the blue stuff is and what is does?  MM did light it on fire.

The blue stuff is a sort of quick light coal used in hookahs and stuff. you can get it at any smoke shop that sells hookah.