Piper's new boobs

another one that goes by the wayside for me !!! but that is not possible!!!😖 😱how a young woman can decide to destroy herself a beautiful body, in an irremediable way, to be driven into the torso of the pieces of plastic, and to transform her pretty small breasts in big rigid masses and without human form !!!!😫 yet she has the opportunity to see the horrible breasts of nelly, masha, but apparently seeing this, she says to herself "oh, I want the same" !!!!😩 piper was a pretty young woman, she is now a uniform mutant, tchao bella !!!😩😢

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I don't get it, it seems like a real tragedy that women feel the need to do this to there body, Her breasts were perfect before.  At least she didn't go overboard and get them over large so it's obvious they are fake. They still fit her body proportionately. She's still one of my favorites, so I wish her well. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Women will go and buy All kind's of makeup,have their hair fixed (or buy wig's) get boob jobs,tummy tucks,all kind of surgery,implants etc.

but when it all boil's down THEY WANT A REAL MAN.         

LMAO...not these women, they want a clown of a man, someone they can control with ease.  Piper is just another idiot of a woman that thinks bigger is better!!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2020 at 6:02 AM, corboblanc said:

another one that goes by the wayside for me !!! but that is not possible!!!😖 😱how a young woman can decide to destroy herself a beautiful body, in an irremediable way, to be driven into the torso of the pieces of plastic, and to transform her pretty small breasts in big rigid masses and without human form !!!!😫 yet she has the opportunity to see the horrible breasts of nelly, masha, but apparently seeing this, she says to herself "oh, I want the same" !!!!😩 piper was a pretty young woman, she is now a uniform mutant, tchao bella !!!😩😢

You men (or anyone for that matter)  have no idea WHY ! or for What! reason a women ( who from your obvious mysoginist view calling her a "she is now a uniform mutant, tchao bella" ) shameful put down....   why a woman chooses to change her breast size, a tatoo, piercings ...is her God damn business and she gets to choose and live with it without any hateful, none of your God damn business  opinions....  they are all still pretty young women , likely kind and wonderful friends, sisters , mother s and so on....  this forum lets you expose yourselves as opinionated, mysoginists, mean, ignorant and that is fine...we see you...as do the many outside of this forum..... shameful and hurtful opinions    let people be themselves     and with that ...I give you your opinion and respect that you started off "by the wayside for ME"      but the mean opinions are what make me angry      

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

You men (or anyone for that matter)  have no idea WHY ! or for What! reason a women ( who from your obvious mysoginist view calling her a "she is now a uniform mutant, tchao bella" ) shameful put down....   why a woman chooses to change her breast size, a tatoo, piercings ...is her God damn business and she gets to choose and live with it without any hateful, none of your God damn business  opinions....  they are all still pretty young women , likely kind and wonderful friends, sisters , mother s and so on....  this forum lets you expose yourselves as opinionated, mysoginists, mean, ignorant and that is fine...we see you...as do the many outside of this forum..... shameful and hurtful opinions    let people be themselves     and with that ...I give you your opinion and respect that you started off "by the wayside for ME"      but the mean opinions are what make me angry      

You'll get over it!!

• Haha 2

Il y a 3 heures, Mark Thompson a dit :

well tell me, you must be piper to be so involved 😂!!!! your nervousness will not change the fact that my opinion is that all these girls who make their breasts grow, massacre their body, and will soon regret it but it will be too late !!! you are the kind of extremist we know in france, the simple fact of having a contrary opinion on a girl, and we are immediately misogynistic !!! if I say "2 more girls kissing", I am homophobic, racist and fascist !!! I know people like you and you are sorry !!! if you like girls full of plastic good for you, but i suggest you ask yourself why they do it, why do they feel better with fake tits than natural? what standard do they obey? if tomorrow society teaches them that a beautiful woman is a woman who has only one arm, will they be amputated with your approval? !! piper was very pretty, she's just a fake, that's my opinion !!!🖖

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

well tell me, you must be piper to be so involved 😂!!!! your nervousness will not change the fact that my opinion is that all these girls who make their breasts grow, massacre their body, and will soon regret it but it will be too late !!! you are the kind of extremist we know in france, the simple fact of having a contrary opinion on a girl, and we are immediately misogynistic !!! if I say "2 more girls kissing", I am homophobic, racist and fascist !!! I know people like you and you are sorry !!! if you like girls full of plastic good for you, but i suggest you ask yourself why they do it, why do they feel better with fake tits than natural? what standard do they obey? if tomorrow society teaches them that a beautiful woman is a woman who has only one arm, will they be amputated with your approval? !! piper was very pretty, she's just a fake, that's my opinion !!!🖖

BRAVO and well said especially your analogy about the one arm thing....all be it gross, but true!!

• Like 1

Wish she hadnt done it,but kinda was expecting,personaly i prefered her perky small breats(tought they were perfect),seems she done in"same" medic as Masha and Nelly,that will leave some big scars in breats😔.Wish they gone to kitty medic.Gess she will feel better with the bigger breats and thats what matters.Regard shape,size of the implants they seems pretty well tought,looks proportional to her body type.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wish she hadnt done it,but kinda was expecting,personaly i prefered her perky small breats(tought they were perfect),seems she done in"same" medic as Masha and Nelly,that will leave some big scars in breats😔.Wish they gone to kitty medic.Gess she will feel better with the bigger breats and thats what matters.Regard shape,size of the implants they seems pretty well tought,looks proportional to her body type.

Just another cow in the heard Ze but that's ok, it's your opinion!

• Haha 1