B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

dis maman Milena je suis né dans un chou ....non mon petit ...dans un bordel RLC ...pendant que ma copine Monica se faisait mettre un doigt dans le cul par un inconnu 

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amalia is definitely alittle rounder around her hips than she was during her first stay. I think it really suits her. She looks great! 😍

milena thank you🥰 !!! thank you for sharing with us your body which changes, day by day, more and more beautiful !!! we know this is the last time we can take advantage of you, before you are a mom, and this gift is fantastic ☺️!! incredible to see your body 4 months ago, and that of a future mother today. thank you, hoping that you will give us your pregnancy as long as possible !!! you are the dream, the one that makes us regret our own past, the one that makes us hope, not for us, but for you

Thanks for sharing Monica. That was about a thousand times more interesting than any of the living room shows (guy or girl versions). It helps when it seems like there's actual attraction between the people involved regardless of their gender. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

it has to be said that tonight Bogdan, he was good, he found a boyfriend for Monica and he made Holly's boyfriend come back.

can we call him SuperBogdan because he seems to have super powers over online dating apps like Tinder :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

it has to be said that tonight Bogdan, he was good, he found a boyfriend for Monica and he made Holly's boyfriend come back.

It may be a fact that the managers are taking advantage of the Holly situation. Frankly I haven't paid that much attention to it, but I don't this rendezvous was orchestrated by them at all. Mostly likely she used her ti

nder app.  None of my business but enjoyable none-the less.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, moreau said:

dis maman Milena je suis né dans un chou ....non mon petit ...dans un bordel RLC ...pendant que ma copine Monica se faisait mettre un doigt dans le cul par un inconnu 

qui te dit qu'il est un inconnu pour Monica? et je pense que beaucoup de bébé nés pendant des colocations peuvent dire la même chose 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

don't be an asshole, I wasn't talking to you, but to many others, so a girl becomes interesting only if she gets laid 

The long answer is complicated, with many factors. The short answer is YES! 😁

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, moreau said:

tell mom Milena I was born in a cabbage ... no my little one ... in an RLC brothel ... while my girlfriend Monica was getting fingered in the ass by a stranger 

Maybe a stranger to us but not to her...

Thanks for sharing Monica.

That was about a thousand times more interesting than any of the living room shows (guy or girl versions). It helps when it seems like there's actual attraction between the people involved regardless of their gender. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, timber said:

That was about a thousand times more interesting than any of the living room shows (guy or girl versions). It helps when it seems like there's actual attraction between the people involved regardless of their gender. 

Good point and post timber 🤗

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, timber said:

i enjoyed them belittling boytoy the other night