Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, patou said:

with Paul I guess short conversation itself may not be paul??

Not Paul.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, Brokk! said:

It's become easy to figure out who's on the phone with Leora by now.

Yes, the ones that sound childish are not to Paul!! 🤣

Just one of several signs!

The truth is that the unknown and unpredictable excitement comes with the one that people love to hate ... while with the “ eternal love “ , it is the peaceful , relaxing and calming one times ... the bigger truth is that what excites the mind the most it is the new adventures and possibilities that are open with fresh new people in our lives .. this is the challenge .. previous life is always like the food that we know how it tastes and we can feel secure to have when we are hungry .. 

To speak plain and simple , if Leora loves Paul and this is the man of her life to live happily ever after  , she packs her things and she goes back , it’s funny defending a person who puts money more than love , money more than feelings .. and since there’s apparently a new guy , she will simply and with small steps be around him because he is the excitement of the new things he offers .. plus , I can’t think that he satisfies Leora worse than Paul 😎🥳

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

By the way , when Leora’s guy phones and interrupts , he gets shit 🤨 When Malia’s guy phones , no reactions or adjectives given to the guy and he has never got any shit , even if he also provoked a disturbing emotional reaction on New Years for Malia ... I guess Malia not having a guy like Paul in her life that all viewers know all the years , is (luckily ) preventing the guy to be ( not yet ) characterized 😂🤣

• Sad 1

If there’s something to admit , this will be the absolute Leora’s professionalism ... in just 15 minutes time , she manages to calm the viewers down with the sudden departure of Malia by performing a bate at perfect synchronization so she is finished by the time Malia is back. If someone had to make a phonecall and couldn’t watch for 20-25 minutes , the current image is where he would have left it before taking the break and he wouldn’t understand anything that has just occurred 😇🤗🤗

• Sad 1

Well , the conclusion is that it was a second straight compensation day for all the fans , top views , replays and I don’t know what else on how to count viewership . With that being said , I think that today we got an “ inside look “ if we interpret things right , that the days of Leora leaving the project or that she is bored are far far away 😎 Everyone is happy 😇

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Well , the conclusion is that it was a second straight compensation day for all the fans , top views , replays and I don’t know what else on how to count viewership . With that being said , I think that today we got an “ inside look “ if we interpret things right , that the days of Leora leaving the project or that she is bored are far far away 😎 Everyone is happy 😇

Happy days.

🙂

Season 2 Yes GIF by CBS All Access

• Like 1