Angela & Valera Videos

Guest lulek

On ‎2014‎-‎02‎-‎07 at 2:25 PM, JoJoGunne said:

You know...that thought cross my mind.  I haven't checked out what you can get with a membership there.  They could be getting a kick-back with each download.

I really can't think of any other reason to use that crappy service.

This was posted in another thread by Kitek:

You know why u see ul all over this forum...?

Check this out                                       (The Blogger has closed the Blog)

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link.

I don't know about anyone else, but I won't download anything from that service from here on out.

Furthermore, I think Admin should ban that service...and any members who use it.

Fuck people sucking money off of us for crappy service.

I don't think it's that big of a deal. It makes sense from a business standpoint: Pay people for number of downloads; more people use the site to upload; try to encourage downloaders to pay for premium membership for faster downloads.

The problem isn't with people that want to try to get paid for uploading. The problem is with the free service of the site. Sometimes I have to wait hours just to download another clip, and the fact that people like banane never want to give descriptions or previews as to what we're downloading means that I'm never in a mood to download anything from them in the off chance that the video MIGhT be good. Too many times I've wasted a download for a video and then deleted seconds after watching it. Upload just needs to improve their service to people who aren't ever going to pay for a bullshit premium membership.

I don't think it's that big of a deal. It makes sense from a business standpoint: Pay people for number of downloads; more people use the site to upload; try to encourage downloaders to pay for premium membership for faster downloads.

The problem isn't with people that want to try to get paid for uploading. The problem is with the free service of the site. Sometimes I have to wait hours just to download another clip, and the fact that people like banane never want to give descriptions or previews as to what we're downloading means that I'm never in a mood to download anything from them in the off chance that the video MIGhT be good. Too many times I've wasted a download for a video and then deleted seconds after watching it. Upload just needs to improve their service to people who aren't ever going to pay for a bullshit premium membership.

Okay, you raise some good points.

Nevertheless, I won't be downloading any of those guy's stuff.

What really irks me is that I've asked...quite politely, I might add...that they don't use that site.  I've yet to get any kind of answer.  Not an explanation as to why they use it...not even a "fuck you".  Yet, they are collecting the cash.  I'd respect them more...but still wouldn't waste my time downloading their stuff...if they were honest about it.

Said it already and will say it again: my videos = my choice of host. You don't like it? Shut the fuck up and record something yourself, then upload it to where ever you want to. Money that ul.to gives is not even enough to cover the subscription costs to RLC which you probably don't even have yourself or you wouldn't have the need to download our videos. As a freeloader all you can do is kiss my feet for bringing you something you wouldn't have without me. I put my time and effort into recording videos so I will use the host which suits me. Mediafire has shitty upload - it takes 1 hour to upload a video there while at ul.to I get it up in less than 1 minute. I ALWAYS post screenshots so you know what you will get from me and you can decide if you want to wait for the download or not. You are paying to admin of this forum with his paid subscription for attachments and watching his ads on forum every day but nobody ever says a word about that. Call me selfish? You are not any better then. Now get this video of Angela and Valera fucking or don't, I don't care, there is always people who apreciate the upload.

LOL!!

You don't know much about me, do you?  I've made available over 10 GB's of videos to this forum when I was paying my subscription to RLC and nobody had to wait an hour between uploads, so take your talk of being a freeloader and stick it up your ass along with that shitty ul.to site.

Hey Monkee Doo you make some good points. I have ALWAYS appreciated that the people who pay the RLC subscription and then take the time and effort to record and upload the videos should be politely thanked and never attacked.

I often have great difficulty with UL and so do get very frustrated but people like Aron Le Vor do a great job providing vids for those who like to avoid UL.

One thing I have learnt is that whilst many people from wealthy nations can easily afford the subscription to RLC and CamCaps but many people from poorer nations do not get paid well enough to afford to pay. I have learnt to recognise that these people are not simply freeloaders but frustrated people who need a helping hand.

People like myself can afford to pay but have no technical ability (or quality of equipment) to make a great contribution to the video postings.

Please keep posting the videos. If you prefer UL then so be it. I don't know what your motivation is for posting. If it is to make money then that is good for you. If it is to make a contribution to the CamCaps forum because you like to help others get pleasure from RLC then again good for you.

Money alone can never be the sole motivation for everything. Just sometimes in life we help others simply because we can. The pleasure is doing so far exceeds the value of the money.

Nope, I really don't know much about you and it will stay that way. But there is something I do know:

1. You are currently not a subscribed member.

2. The last time you have uploaded something it was ages ago.

Which currently makes you a freeloader. Shut the fuck up, freeloader.

Hey Monkee Doo you make some good points. I have ALWAYS appreciated that the people who pay the RLC subscription and then take the time and effort to record and upload the videos should be politely thanked and never attacked.

I often have great difficulty with UL and so do get very frustrated but people like Aron Le Vor do a great job providing vids for those who like to avoid UL.

One thing I have learnt is that whilst many people from wealthy nations can easily afford the subscription to RLC and CamCaps but many people from poorer nations do not get paid well enough to afford to pay. I have learnt to recognise that these people are not simply freeloaders but frustrated people who need a helping hand.

People like myself can afford to pay but have no technical ability (or quality of equipment) to make a great contribution to the video postings.

Please keep posting the videos. If you prefer UL then so be it. I don't know what your motivation is for posting. If it is to make money then that is good for you. If it is to make a contribution to the CamCaps forum because you like to help others get pleasure from RLC then again good for you.

Money alone can never be the sole motivation for everything. Just sometimes in life we help others simply because we can. The pleasure is doing so far exceeds the value of the money.

Thanks, Van the man, I won't stop uploading videos. I've been given shit and I've been given credit during my stay here. It is always like that on the internet.

Yes, some guys like Aron Le Vor and Booky are reuploading my videos to other hosts. Note how I don't have problems with it, never insulted them for it, I only called banane an idiot because he just took my video I posted moments prior to that and uploaded it to his UL account. That's just stupid.

Anyway, I'm done arguing or writing about hosts again. It's always the same on the internet where arrogance doesn't have limits. Sometimes my patience level gets passed too so I reply back.