Angela & Valera Videos

Guest lulek

Lets kick it off. It's not much but she went to the bathroom to talk on her phone. Seems like something private since there are no microphones in there. She is all sexy in her white dress.

(ul.to Link Removed).

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monkee Doo, I really have to suggest that you use something other than Uploaded.net.

Now, don't get me wrong...I do appreciate that you take the time to record and upload these videos, not to mention the fact that you are paying RLC their subscription...but Upload makes me wait an hour between downloads.  That mean the four latest videos will take me more than four hours to get.  Are any of these videos more than a few minutes long?  If not, then it's not worth my time.

Other upload services do things differently.  For example, Mediafire has no time restrictions between downloads and they also let you...the uploader...set whether someone actually has to download your video...or whether they can just stream it to their computer and watch it right then.

Anyway, I want to thank you for the videos...especially since this is a brand new couple and especially since all their cams are locked.  You, at least, let us non-payers get a look at these two people.  But please reconsider your use of Upload.net.  That service really sucks.

Mediafire has very slow upload speed but with such short videos I really see no reason why to use retarded ul!!!

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).