Angela & Valera Pictures

Guest lulek

I think Isabel and Marcelo actually did fuck in their first day in new apartment. And how can you say this couple is boring? They are amusing, she is always dancing around and there is lots of teasing and messing between them so it's just a matter of time when they will fuck. So you like other couples who live in the same routine day after day doing nothing more?

watch naked is good, but it is not the sole purpose of RLC. My criticism is that their daily life is no ... no friends, no party with friends, no active life, always the same hobby (TV and telephone) ... Isabel is a good lay, but his daily life is that of a woman without a job with very little friend, interest-free short ....

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Isabel and Marcelo actually did fuck in their first day in new apartment.

They may have fucked day one in their apartment but it wasn't their first time on cam. They did stay with Alma/Stefan for a while before they got their own place.

Yes of course, that's why I wrote in new apartment. But they fucked many times at Alma's place without really being residents of RLC anyway so you can't compare them to new couples IMO.