Angela & Valera Pictures

Guest lulek

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you think how many days she can stay with no take shower?

j think she wash her in toilet with out camera

she can shower somewhere else

yes,it's possible go take shower and do sex outside appartmment.

we see that soon but if she do that and do nothing on camera,j cancel my membership.

you will have it today! angela has not washed and undressed off camera! strange for a girl who looks to be gogo dancer!

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

oui,j'ai vu çà quel c'était changer dans les toilettes pour qu'on voit rien.

je la sens mal cette fille,je vais attendre ce mois-ci pour voir ce quel vaut.

on est pas prêt de la voir prochainement sous la douche si elle a se comportement

you think how many days she can stay with no take shower?

j think she wash her in toilet with out camera

she can shower somewhere else

You are right. I just checked my recordings to see what she took with her when she left. She took a swim suit, flip-flops, makeup, and a small plastic bag (maybe a hair dryer?).

yes,j'm sure now they fuck in other place maybe in hotel.

she have take many accessories in her bag when she leave the appart.j think for doing shower

I think Isabel and Marcelo actually did fuck in their first day in new apartment. And how can you say this couple is boring? They are amusing, she is always dancing around and there is lots of teasing and messing between them so it's just a matter of time when they will fuck. So you like other couples who live in the same routine day after day doing nothing more?

They broke in the couch on day 1.