The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX!!!'' topic

Guest Booky

How do you remove the number? i am new to recording and was wondering  about that. i just downloaded my first video recorder yesterday and was trying to learn to use it.

we do not say it enough, the best video captures / picture is with "ocam" very light and free software, which allows you to choose what you want to capture, and hence no longer see the number ... ..

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you remove the number? i am new to recording and was wondering  about that. i just downloaded my first video recorder yesterday and was trying to learn to use it.

we do not say it enough, the best video captures / picture is with "ocam" very light and free software, which allows you to choose what you want to capture, and hence no longer see the number ... ..

What's the difference whether it has a number on it or not. RLC can still tell the video was done from RLC.

What's the difference whether it has a number on it or not. RLC can still tell the video was done from RLC.

The number identifies a subscriber's account.  That subscriber can...and will...lose their account even if they just paid their subscription fee.

I'm not a subscriber so I don't care.  I suppose they could ban my IP if they've connected it with the number on a pic I've posted but I won't lose any money.

The number identifies a subscriber's account.  That subscriber can...and will...lose their account even if they just paid their subscription fee.

I'm not a subscriber so I don't care.  I suppose they could ban my IP if they've connected it with the number on a pic I've posted but I won't lose any money.

I have come across a working username and password that unlocks the rooms but as soon as it logs in the rooms won't load  then log off and they are back to normal. Says there is 23 days left on this users service.

They probably set an IP address for the paid user and you don't match it. But what would a person do if they were a paid subscriber and traveled using a multitude of IP's for the host where that person is?

I still say I'd rather give the money here. It's a lot more fun.

They probably set an IP address for the paid user and you don't match it. But what would a person do if they were a paid subscriber and traveled using a multitude of IP's for the host where that person is?

I still say I'd rather give the money here. It's a lot more fun.

That's not true because some people have dynamic IP meaning it changes every time they reconnect to the internet.

I do on my laptop, but the wife took that over. I'm stuck on ol' reliable. My ancient XP Box.

XP...time for you to move into the modern world, dude.  You lose Microsoft support in two months.

Get Win7 or Win8 now...if your computer can handle it.  Otherwise, buy a new computer.