The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX!!!'' topic

Guest Booky

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Hey, next time when you post a capture remove the id number from the picture ;) RLC uses it to identify you and you can get banned if they see you posting it.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Hey, next time when you post a capture remove the id number from the picture ;) RLC uses it to identify you and you can get banned if they see you posting it.

thanks for notice !is trouble remove the id in ipad

Guest big stick33

How do you remove the number? i am new to recording and was wondering  about that. i just downloaded my first video recorder yesterday and was trying to learn to use it.

How do you remove the number? i am new to recording and was wondering  about that. i just downloaded my first video recorder yesterday and was trying to learn to use it.

You need a video editing software or a video converter with possibility to blur out/resize/cut out video. I have Sony Vegas Pro for this purpose but there are many alternatives and also tons of tutorials how to do it on Youtube.