US General Domestic Politics #11 Begin 11/10/20

26 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

read it & weep.   

WWW.DALLASNEWS.COM

WASHINGTON – The US Supreme Court finalized the ouster of President Donald Trump late Friday, soundly rejecting a demand from...

Exactly as I predicted. No judge at this point will be courageous enough to overturn the results of the election even if the results deserve to be overturn. Joe Biden will be sworn in on Jan.20 even though he does not deserve to be. ON TO THE ELECTIONS OF 2022 AND 2024.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So members of Congress are not to be seated because they support a totally legal appeal of election results to the U.S. Supreme Court and other courts? The fucking Democrats definitely are authoritarian Stalinist thugs.

I guess the 6-3 conservative SCOTUS are authoritarian stalinists too...

• Like 1

congrats you pitiful cheating leftists! enjoy your 4 years with china biden and the rest of the lunatic left. watch out for those blm fuckers, they have some nasty shit planned for you. i would imagine the right has some resisting blood in their viens too. should be fun to watch. i just hope you fuckers don't try to rob me. i already pay enough fucking taxes. 

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I guess the 6-3 conservative SCOTUS are authoritarian stalinists too...

More likely they're afraid of what the Stalinist mob members like you would do to them if they agreed to hear the case. This also disproves your claim that the conservative justices on SCOTUS or nothing more than Trump puppets.

2 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

congrats you pitiful cheating leftists! enjoy your 4 years with china biden and the rest of the lunatic left. watch out for those blm fuckers, they have some nasty shit planned for you. i would imagine the right has some resisting blood in their viens too. should be fun to watch. i just hope you fuckers don't try to rob me. i already pay enough fucking taxes. 

That's sort of why I want the Democrats to win both Senate elections in Georgia, so when all their liberal progressive policies piss off 70% of the American people the Democrats will have no one to blame but themselves. If Republicans keep control of the Senate the Democrats and news media will blame Republicans for all the problems in the country because they won't cooperate with Democrats in passing legislation.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's sort of why I want the Democrats to win both Senate elections in Georgia, so when all their liberal progressive policies piss off 70% of the American people the Democrats will have no one to blame but themselves. If Republicans keep control of the Senate the Democrats and news media will blame Republicans for all the problems in the country because they won't cooperate with Democrats in passing legislation.

yep! fuck it. eat america leftist scum. sometimes people have to live through their shit before they can realize the destruction of their policies. good luck europe and asian, you're gonna need it.

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic