CLASSY LADY

jimbo4

Just watched her prepare to go out somewhere with Malia....There are Good Looking Women, Stylish Women, Classy Women and Sexy Women.....Then there is Leora, who encompasses all four types. Simply stunning!!  A rarity indeed. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

And Malia too, let's be fair. She looked stunning as well, both girls dressed very similar, leather trouser look.

Leora is stunning of course, but Malia can also stop people in their tracks!!

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And Malia too, let's be fair. She looked stunning as well, both girls dressed very similar, leather trouser look.

Leora is stunning of course, but Malia can also stop people in their tracks!!

All in the eye of the beholder SG..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Just watched her prepare to go out somewhere with Malia....There are Good Looking Women, Stylish Women, Classy Women and Sexy Women.....Then there is Leora, who encompasses all four types. Simply stunning!!  A rarity indeed. 

I have to agree with you 100% that she´s a stunner but the only thing I miss is that she should wear some high heels.That would be tha bomb!I think it looks a little cheap when she dress

up like this then wear sneakers with it,that´s my opinion.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, masterchef56 said:

I have to agree with you 100% that she´s a stunner but the only thing I miss is that she should wear some high heels.That would be tha bomb!I think it looks a little cheap when she dress

up like this then wear sneakers with it,that´s my opinion.

We would all like to see her do or wear something that arouses our senses, but she is an individual who walks her own road and therefor wears what is comfortable for her. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Howard said:

The last time Leora wore high heels, she was in a French maid's outfit for fun time with Paul in the old apartment w/ the orange (pull out) couch.

She used to wear black strappy 'Sensible' shoes when she would power dress, but even those have been left behind, and apart from a couple of heavy looking black boots, it's all white sneakers nowadays.