B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you tell your source that when he sends you pictures and videos?

There we have the answer, why she never enjoy her bates. The horniness has already dribbled out of her.

aTLE.AST ..He sPELLS IT .....RIG(T .noT% LIKE YOURS FAV ;cORAL !

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I was wrong, Serafima is not a do nothing. She irons her sheets like a fucking weirdo.😏

I was watching her yesterday when Gigi, her bf and Sera was in the room. Gigi and her bf were getting naked and out of nowhere Serafima thought it would be a good idea to iron the sheets now 😂

12 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I was watching her yesterday when Gigi, her bf and Sera was in the room. Gigi and her bf were getting naked and out of nowhere Serafima thought it would be a good idea to iron the sheets now 😂

Ya, I have no idea why they brought her back. She is a fucking joke. 👎

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Her tits are amazing but they alone are nothing, she has to do something lol and pretty quickly

I don't even like her big floppy, sagging tits. Other girls on RLC have better tits than her.

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I don't even like her big floppy, sagging tits. Other girls on RLC have better tits than her.

That's the first time I have ever heard a red blooded man say he don't like a pair of big swinging tits, literally. 🙂

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I love her tits but I mostly love the fact that they're real. I'm sure there have been times she wished that they were a bit smaller. She's probably accustomed to people making fun of her. NOT ME!!!:smile:

il y a 12 minutes, Shinobi49 a dit :

Ariana is confessing/praying in her bed and got tears.

Or how to get rid of all guilt ? cheap and efficient, let's see tomorrow. The best advice would to increase her performance.