B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (November)

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

milena is very good at b2, leave it alone, she is the only one who is not an alcoholic in permanent heat !!!! seeing her pregnancy from day to day is pure happiness, much better than the daily dildo sessions in the dark of the other 3, whose pussy is constantly overheating !!!🤨

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Milena is glowing 🥺....Ever since her belly got bigger, her friends don't even bother to check up on her

It’s a weird situation again with Milena and the others , the Covid issue was suggested , I can’t simply understand why she isn’t leaving and go to her boyfriend till the time to bring the child in life comes .. I don’t know if it has to do with a signed contract with RLC that needs to be committed  by both sides . 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

It’s a weird situation again with Milena and the others , the Covid issue was suggested , I can’t simply understand why she isn’t leaving and go to her boyfriend till the time to bring the child in life comes .. I don’t know if it has to do with a signed contract with RLC that needs to be committed  by both sides . 

money

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

That was the only app yesterday where there was no activity... So tonite, action will be at B2 ( or not ? )  Let's see what we'll have...

food and glasses on the table, toys being charged up, fingers crossed