Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

8 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Where is this date shown? Do they normally show a date when they show the aircraft symbol? I've never seen one, so maybe not looking in the right place?

Put your mouse on the plane .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Sommige appartementen gebruiken het verhaal dat ze in een reality tv-programma staan zoals 'big brother' voor kijkers in de VS. RLC zou hen hierbij helpen, omdat ze een excuus moeten hebben waarom niemand jonger dan 18 jaar in appartementen wordt toegelaten. 

Ik geloof dat zoiets door de meisjes werd gebruikt toen de klusjesmannen net voor kerstmis kwamen opdagen om de leidingen achter de wasmachine te repareren. 

Dank u 

• Like 2

I am wondering if she could have grumbling appendix, she has just carried out the test for it by pushing on the right side of her stomach with her fingers and quickly releasing.....It’s a procedure medics carry out sometimes to determine if it could be.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I am wondering if she could have grumbling appendix, she has just carried out the test for it by pushing on the right side of her stomach with her fingers and quickly releasing.....It’s a procedure medics carry out to determine I’d it could be

She has just rung someone, possibly doctor surgery and explained her discomfort around the kidney area....and she will call again on Monday.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Ze heeft zojuist iemand gebeld, mogelijk een doktersoperatie en haar ongemak rond het niergebied uitgelegd ... en ze zal maandag weer bellen.

Dat heb je dan als je in een vreemd land woont, op vrienden en familie kun je geen beroep doen de enige die haar nu kan helpen is Malia. Zorg goed voor elkaar, het zijn moeilijke tijden.

• Like 2