Fan Page Leora 2020 #2

patou

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

You will get more response out of a brick wall.

spacer.png

Is there anybody in there?.....

😢

20 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It still breaks my heart thinking of what i, and indeed all of us, saw on Friday night (Thursday was bad enough). Horrrible, shocking sight. But the most troublesome part is that all this can be prevented from ever happening again. But i fear that it WILL happen again, because when will this 'Whatever you wish to call it' thing end? I just don't get why she puts herself through this time and time again. And those incidents were hardly isolated either, it has been the case where she has lost her temper and had a go at him virtually once a week in the last couple of months. It's all been there live on camera. How many times will she allow herself to be put through this? I can't count how many calls i've witnessed that have gone this way - 7 on one Friday night alone, i've seen 3, 4 in just one night other times too. Yet she keeps going back in no time at all, only for it then to kick off again a week later, if that.

I mentioned it already, but will again. For 2 weeks, they had virtually no contact in the apartment apart from texts. No going out, and only one call for an entire week. And during that period, she was happy, laughing, contented and most important, calm and relaxed. She had spoken to Paul over 20 times in one of those weeks, spent many fun nights with Malia. Having a laugh, a sing song etc. Within 2 days of speaking on the phone to loverboy again, she had lost it completely TWICE, ending with her smashing her phone screen, and sitting, shaking, on the end of the bed more angry, more emotional and more distraught than i have ever seen her. Yet just 5 hours later, looked as if she was ready to phone him again.....

I just wish that if she sees anything written here, that LOOKS negative or critical, is actually being said from one viewpoint - LEORA, WE CARE ABOUT YOU. 

That's why we say what we say. Think of us as a little family, looking out for you. For Malia too of course. We are fans, and as a result, want what's best for you. And to see you like that, then that is NOT what's best is it. I don't know if she will ever read this (Debatable but possible), but it may make her feel loved. And hopefully, help her to take a little step back, and look at the broader picture. Because right now she can easily solve the cause of one of her problems in life, the one which created all that on Thursday and Friday.

But will she. And this is addressed only to Leora herself. 

I have said in a recent post that I no longer have sympathy for Leora, she is at least 50% to blame for what is going on. We all know what is happening between Leora and this guy is going nowhere and it never will. I don't think she has deep feelings for him, he just provides a service to her at her convenience, and he puts up with all the crap she dishes out because she has sex with him. There is an old saying... you too deserve each other, and in this case it's applicable.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I have said in a recent post that I no longer have sympathy for Leora, she is at least 50% to blame for what is going on. We all know what is happening between Leora and this guy is going nowhere and it never will. I don't think she has deep feelings for him, he just provides a service to her at her convenience, and he puts up with all the crap she dishes out because she has sex with him. There is an old saying... you too deserve each other, and in this case it's applicable.

Spot on, totally the case sadly.

She loves Paul with all her heart - Fact. Pussy boy in Prague is a mere tool, for when she wants him. And he's so weak and gullible, he will take all the shit from her, just as long as she is still part of his life.

We don't know IF she is with him today, but all the usual clues point to it, and his emotions will be a mixture of exhilaration and dread. Exhilaration because she is finally giving him some time, and dread because he will be shitting himself in case he says or does the wrong thing.

Which he will, mark my words. 

Slipper secondo me non stai pensando ad un'altra opzione. Cioè che a lui gli va bene cosÏ. Pensaci, va a letto con una donna sexy che fa di tutto per lui, sai cosa gli importa se qualche volta gli urla in faccia al telefono. 

E questo lo penso dopo aver visto Leora uscire sabato e oggi pomeriggio. E a Leora sta bene cosÏ a quanto pare, gli sta bene un dildo vivente. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Slipper i don't think you're thinking about another option. I mean, he likes it that way. Think about it, he sleeps with a sexy woman who goes out of his way for him, you know what he cares if sometimes he yells at him in the face on the phone.

And I think so after I saw Leora go out on Saturday and this afternoon. And Leora's fine so apparently, he likes a living dildo.

I get your point, but how is it healthy for either? Do you think she enjoys getting so angry, so upset? Do you think he gets a thrill from being told he is always wrong about everything? And do you think he knows about ANYTHING that she does when she is not with him? With Malia, with Paul? How is ANY of it good?

GAG diceva che Leora non stava con questo ragazzo per il sesso. Però, sinceramente, non trovo altre spiegazioni per restare a dormire fuori casa se non il sesso. Guarda quanto è stata oggi a prepararsi per uscire, non può essere solo per fargli "compagnia". 

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I get your point, but how is it healthy for either? Do you think she enjoys getting so angry, so upset? Do you think he gets a thrill from being told he is always wrong about everything? And do you think he knows about ANYTHING that she does when she is not with him? With Malia, with Paul? How is ANY of it good?

Ah questo non lo so. Come ho scritto prima, l'unica motivazione per restare ancora con lui è che sia il sosia di Rocco Siffredi. O che sia una malata di mente. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

GAG said Leora wasn't with this guy for sex. But, honestly, I can't find any other explanation for sleeping outside the house than sex. Look how much she's been preparing to go out today, it can't be just to make him "company."

True, we can't see them so we don't know what they do, but she DOES like going for walks and having a coffee, GH is as ever, correct. In a sense she sees him as another Malia, when she is on the phone to him, he hardly gets a word in - She rabbits on and on and on for sometimes 2 hours. So he is another pair of ears, another person who gives her time. There is mutual attraction of course, but that is the ONLY thing they have in common.

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

True, we can't see them so we don't know what they do, but she DOES like going for walks and having a coffee, GH is as ever, correct. In a sense she sees him as another Malia, when she is on the phone to him, he hardly gets a word in - She rabbits on and on and on for sometimes 2 hours. So he is another pair of ears, another person who gives her time. There is mutual attraction of course, but that is the ONLY thing they have in common.

Con Malia al massimo si masturba insieme a lei. Con questo ragazzo è ovvio che faccia qualcosa di piÚ che masturbarsi. Si è pure rasata sabato, direi che già solo quello fa capire che tipo di relazione hanno. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Unless he is gay he will be fucking her           bastard

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

With Malia at best she masturbates with her. With this guy it is obvious that he does more than masturbate. She also shaved on Saturday, I would say that only that makes it clear what kind of relationship they have.

If there is one thing i do not call whatever-this-is, is a 'Relationship'.