Used to be on ww

Guest heybro

Does anyone have anything of s.g.36/40 ? people will know who this is. Cant write the name out fully because the person is quite good at removing stuff. So if people know any sites that have videos please link :) Used to be some on motherless. But quickly removed even though full name wasnt specified in the video. She has done hardcore stuff on cam4. People on this site claim she is boring, but ive seen good shit uploaded on motherless. Hope anyone has anything!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have anything of s.g.36/40 ? people will know who this is. Cant write the name out fully because the person is quite good at removing stuff. So if people know any sites that have videos please link :) Used to be some on motherless. But quickly removed even though full name wasnt specified in the video. She has done hardcore stuff on cam4. People on this site claim she is boring, but ive seen good shit uploaded on motherless. Hope anyone has anything!

I have no idea who you are talking about, with the hints you've given.

There are a lot of boring people on ww.com...and I'm sure I haven't seen all of them.  Especially if they aren't ON ww.com anymore.

What is "cam4"?

Guest ZigZag1959

There are a lot of boring people on ww.com...and I'm sure I haven't seen all of them.  Especially if they aren't ON ww.com anymore.

What is "cam4"?

Cam4 is a webcam site where the broadcasters want tokens or get paid. I know of 3 of them simular

cam4.com

camfuze.com

chaturbate.com

always plenty of naked women, couples, men and tranny's if those are your thing

What is "cam4"?

Cam4 is a webcam site where the broadcasters want tokens or get paid. I know of 3 of them simular

cam4.com

camfuze.com

chaturbate.com

Ahhh...thanks.

I've seen the other two...but never heard of cam4.

So...who is this person the OP is asking about?

Guest big stick33

My free cams.com is another one.{this one seem's to be a little different} It has women only, that i have seen,unlike a lot of others that have a few different catagories.

What is "cam4"?

cam4.com

camfuze.com

chaturbate.com

And they beg for your money. I let all the fools give them tokens then when they reach their goal, I watch for free.

Ahhh...yes, SpyGirl.

Well, I've never seen any hardcore stuff from her...so I don't know where to find any.

And, yes, from what I saw of her before she got booted from ww.com (I never found out why that happened) she was rather boring.

I don't think she got booted. I think she deleted after getting a stalker and the video of her having sex on cam was posted. Video sucked anyway too dark to really see anything.

Ahhh...yes, SpyGirl.

Well, I've never seen any hardcore stuff from her...so I don't know where to find any.

And, yes, from what I saw of her before she got booted from ww.com (I never found out why that happened) she was rather boring.

I don't think she got booted. I think she deleted after getting a stalker and the video of her having sex on cam was posted. Video sucked anyway too dark to really see anything.

Oh, I think her stalker problems happened long before she left ww.  I saw her on her cam a lot last year...boring stuff of her laying on her bed, sleeping, cleaning house, etc.  I knew, from her cam page, that she had problems with a stalker.

Then, suddenly, she was gone.  Others told me she had been banned, but nobody knew...or would say...why.

It didn't really matter that much to me.

Used to amuse me tuning into her channel and see the guys sucking up to her thinking they were actually her friend. She could be right up her own arse a times as well. There were a select few who she would talk to regularly, but I recall on a couple of occasions asking her completely innocent questions, and her answering me like a was a piece of shit who shouldn't have dared address her.

Never saw her do anything remotely interesting.

Archived