B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The girls drank and in the living room apart from Monica sleeping .. my theory is that Bogdan  and Nelly visited to give details about Milena’s departure and what’s going to happen from now on and the girls finally happy that soon to be Mama Milena is leaving , they celebrate the news that at the end , they can enjoy the apartment without restrictions 😁🥳🤩

as long as they stop with the blue lights 🤷‍♂️😂

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

as long as they stop with the blue lights 🤷‍♂️😂

One step at a time 😉 If we assume that mails were sent yesterday with Monica and the light was gone after a whole , maybe it happens with this one too in Amira’s and Amalia’s room ..  if it appears again , well , we will know that RLC ignores its clients and their complains 😔

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The girls drank and in the living room apart from Monica sleeping .. my theory is that Bogdan  and Nelly visited to give details about Milena’s departure and what’s going to happen from now on and the girls finally happy that soon to be Mama Milena is leaving , they celebrate the news that at the end , they can enjoy the apartment without restrictions 😁🥳🤩

I don't think Milena have imposed any restrictions on them though. But it might be interesting to see Amalia get her own room. I kind of hope they move Amira to Milena's room. 🤞🏻

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't think Milena have imposed any restrictions on them though. But it might be interesting to see Amalia get her own room. I kind of hope they move Amira to Milena's room. 🤞🏻

I don’t think she said “ girls respect my pregnancy “ 😁but it came and still comes natural by them to respect her and her condition .. they adjusted to her and how things for her are in the apartment and I believe they limited what they could do .. but as soon as she goes , we can see what happens and if this theory stands  .. I would also love that Amalia gets the master bedroom but I think since Amira was there in the beginning , we will be seeing Amalia going to Milena’s ... or .... a new tenant ? 🤨🧐🤔

18 minutes ago, ed2 said:

With restrictions in place, I can see this as an easy way out for RLC. I have mixed feelings about it...I'm not a fan of girls sharing that room, but I'd also like to see a new face....boobs, arse and pussy :biggrin:

24 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree about Milena, btw...It hasn't stopped Monica bringing guys...

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree about Milena, btw...It hasn't stopped Monica bringing guys...

I don't know where this idea comes from.... Milena herself has brought her boyfriend, and also attended parties long into her pregnancy.

• Upvote 3