Martina and Alberto - home activities #1

Noldus

5 hours ago, hexagon said:

I'd love to know Matrina and Albertos real names but i thought we wern't allowed to talk about that type of thing?

I dont want to know full names its just funny that we have these fake names for them like actors

One time Alberto said Martina's real name by mistake and she said my name is Martina!  She was angry with him for that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

One time Alberto said Martina's real name by mistake and she said my name is Martina!  She was angry with him for that.

So... what was it??  I could have sworn she accidentally said her real name when all the girls were introducing themselves in the B4 kitchen the first time she was there.  Started with a "J"... am I right?

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

for there being so many restrictions they sure are out of the aptartment alot

The only restrictions in Spain at the moment is a simple curfew from a certain time so that does not prevent you from leaving your home either during the day

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

thanks that explains that 

From what I have read, Spain does not seem to want to put in place a new containment
In my country, France, some departments have put in place a curfew starting at 6 p.m. until 6 a.m. while the rest of the country has a curfew starting at 8 p.m.
The figures are not very good but we are not yet in figures as alarming as what is happening in England who have put in place a total containment

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

From what I have read, Spain does not seem to want to put in place a new containment
In my country, France, some departments have put in place a curfew starting at 6 p.m. until 6 a.m. while the rest of the country has a curfew starting at 8 p.m.
The figures are not very good but we are not yet in figures as alarming as what is happening in England who have put in place a total containment

here in the states its a cluster fuck 50 states doing 50 different things one state locks down to get rid of it but the state next to them thinks its a hoax and does nothing, we will see well over a half a million dead before this is over easily

• Like 1

20 hours ago, hexagon said:

I'd love to know Matrina and Albertos real names but i thought we wern't allowed to talk about that type of thing?

I dont want to know full names its just funny that we have these fake names for them like actors

I thought he had written her name on the white board on their fridge, it's been there for over a year.. it says "i love you and her name" and other day he was on the balcony and she called him by his name repeatedly. 

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

D'après ce que j'ai lu, l'Espagne ne semble pas vouloir mettre en place un nouveau confinement
Dans mon pays, la France, certains départements ont mis en place un couvre-feu de 18 heures à 6 heures alors que le reste du pays a commencé un couvre-feu à 20 heures
Les chiffres ne sont pas très bons mais nous ne sommes pas encore dans des chiffres aussi alarmants que ce qui se passe en Angleterre qui a mis en place un confinement total

Je ne comprends pas pour pourquoi Europe ne fait pas un confinement général si des pays confinent quand d'autres se déconfinent on ne se débarrassera jamais de cette maladie.

I do not understand why Europe does not do a general containment if countries confine when others are deconfining we will never get rid of this disease

• StnCld316 changed the title to Martina and Alberto - home activities #1
  • StnCld316 locked this topic