Naga's Kitchen Part #1

nagachilli2

Hey Naga

You tried this one or just make your own?

WWW.JUSTCHILLIES.CO.UK

A twist on the classic sriracha, Naga Chilli Sauce is enhanced with fiery Naga chillies and garlic. It makes a great addition to stir fries. Shop now.

• Haha 2

Yesterday I received the deep fryer that I ordered from Amazon. Nothing big or special, but it had great ratings. We tried it out tonight with a couple of dozen chicken wings. I cooked them in saved bacon fat and they came out excellent. The bacon fat gives the food flavor and generally, you get more grease back than you started with. 

Tomorrow is beer battered flounder with beer battered shrimp. I'll report back. The whole kit was damned sure worth the $40 I paid for it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mspanker said:

Hey Naga

WWW.JUSTCHILLIES.CO.UK

A twist on the classic sriracha, Naga Chilli Sauce is enhanced with fiery Naga chillies and garlic. It makes a great addition to stir fries. Shop now.

4 hours ago, mspanker said:

Hey Naga

WWW.JUSTCHILLIES.CO.UK

I haven't MS...but my favourite curry in my local restaurant is Chicken Naga...:biggrin:

It's got a kick to it...

1 minute ago, TBG 150 said:

Yesterday I received the deep fryer that I ordered from Amazon. Nothing big or special, but it had great ratings. We tried it out tonight with a couple of dozen chicken wings. I cooked them in saved bacon fat and they came out excellent. The bacon fat gives the food flavor and generally, you get more grease back than you started with. 

Tomorrow is beer battered flounder with beer battered shrimp. I'll report back. The whole kit was damned sure worth the $40 I paid for it.

It sounds great...What diet's that again?...:biggrin:. I love a good chicken wing or 20...!

We bought a bread maker a coupla weeks ago...It's brill! You just measure the ingredients out, hoy them in, press a coupla buttons and away you go. You can even watch it through the viewing window. 3 or 4 hours later you have a great loaf of warm bread!...That was £49.95...and totally worth it 👍

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Naga's Kitchen Part #1
  • StnCld316 locked this topic