Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

Guest Slipper Guyquad
19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And isn't it nice to see? It reminds me of waiting for a London bus....You wait for ages in the cold, then two come along together.🙃

And now they have made up again, after yet another fall out again and after just a few hours again, you may have to wait again in the cold a lot longer - Again!! 🥴

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And now they have made up again, after yet another fall out again and after just a few hours again, you may have to wait again in the cold a lot longer - Again!! 🥴

I think this is how she controls situations...He never knows what mood she is going to be in, when she is going to see him, when she will delete his Instagram account, if she will even talk to him again.....Or he may enjoy having arguments with her because it's fantastic lovemaking when they make up. 

Could also be that she gave him a bollocking for making her look cheap with the hickey on her neck.....Who knows why Leora does anything, she doesn't know herself half the time.😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think this is how she controls situations...He never knows what mood she is going to be in, when she is going to see him, when she will delete his Instagram account, if she will even talk to him again.....Or he may enjoy having arguments with her because it's fantastic lovemaking when they make up. 

Could also be that she gave him a bollocking for making her look cheap with the hickey on her neck.....Who knows why Leora does anything, she doesn't know herself half the time.😂

If that is the case, why is he only pissing her off every once in a while!!🤣

If it's so great with him, why does she choose hardly ever to see him!!🤣🤣 What a loverboy eh??!!!!

But those 2 words i have underlined - That is what the key to it all is.

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If that is the case, why is he only pissing her off every once in a while!!🤣

If it's so great with him, why does she choose hardly ever to see him!!🤣🤣 What a loverboy eh??!!!!

But those 2 words i have underlined - That is what the key to it all is.

Strangely enough Julius Caesar ( of "VeniVidiVici” fame )  thought he had control of those around him.....They showed him who the Bosses were didn't they........She should learn from history if she is wise.🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Strangely enough Julius Caesar ( of "VeniVidiVici” fame )  thought he had control of those around him.....They showed him who the Bosses were didn't they........She should learn from history if she is wise.🤔

Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!

I doubt that lapdog Ideal Man is in control of his own bladder, let alone his love life.....

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!

I doubt that lapdog Ideal Man is in control of his own bladder, let alone his love life.....

In all fairness to them both, we don't know what really does or doesn't go on in their relationship, and I personally don't care, but we have all been guilty of doing some crazy shit in the name of " love " or in some cases whats in between a woman's legs.

He may be a very nice guy, and I think Leora is a very nice woman most of the time...But we are none of us perfect and deal with life in different ways....Arguing or not, there must be some feeling there between them or they wouldn't still be " together "...I use that last word loosely.🤪

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness to them both, we don't know what really does or doesn't go on in their relationship, and I personally don't care, but we have all been guilty of doing some crazy shit in the name of " love " or in some cases whats in between a woman's legs.

He may be a very nice guy, and I think Leora is a very nice woman most of the time...But we are none of us perfect and deal with life in different ways....Arguing or not, there must be some feeling there between them or they wouldn't still be " together "...I use that last word loosely.🤪

I take all that on board. Fair points.

But any couple who argue as much as they've done in just 5 months, never see each other, nothing is ever right for more than a week, and one of them doesn't even know the actual truth of it all, well.....Need i say anymore.

You certainly can't say she is a calmer person since she met him, can you?