B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Milena thank you !!!! thank you for sharing so much time with us, as well as your first months of pregnancy !!!!🙏 it is very difficult to know that having become a mom, we will probably never see you again !!!😢 you are the perfect woman, beautiful, intelligent, you do not drink alcohol and always keep self-control, you do not smoke, you do not do drugs, and yet you know how to participate and have fun at parties, without all of this!!! I wish you the greatest happiness in your life, with your ma

NO!     

Goodbye Milena. Have a good trip 'home', It's a shame you appeared to fall out with Monica, for whatever reason ☹️. It was lovely to see your bump develop, but I feel the time was right to leave. Stay safe, healthy and happy, and all the very best of luck for the future....I'm sure you'll be a great mam 😁 I don't think we'll see you again so Take care Naga ❤️

Posted Images

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

everyone knows what that means!!!

it just means she won't be alone for long
Barely time to say it when Milena and Amalia are already back in the apartment to keep her company :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Very nice to see Milena’s boyfriend , time finally  for him also to feel the baby’s kicks , this is how it should have been since quite some time , but better late than never and it is good to see them together ( with the possibility also to help her make the packing 😌

• Like 1