Latifa & Hasan (2020) Part #1

Vor 12 Stunden sagte moonlight89:

Es war der ganze Anruf Krieg, jemand rief ein und sagte sie, sie war sicher, weil die Leute anfingen, weil sie zu gehören. Bitte sag die Dinge so wie sie sind. Warum sagst du nicht den ersten Anruf, bei dem A schreit? **** um ihren VERDAMMTEN JOB zu machen ????? Wenn es für dich interessant ist, dann sag die ganze Wahrheit !!! Wenn Sie Nikki oder der Manager sind, sind Sie eine richtige Person und Krieg Sie haben haben, Krieg schrecklich. Ich frage mich, wie Sie warten schlafen können. Ich verstehe nicht, wie man Mädchen im Alter von 19 Jahren gehört gehört, Dinge gegen ihre Willen zu tun, wenn ich gehört habe, ich dir ins Gesicht spucken.

The hatred for this manager reminds me of Mayweather and Brady. Everybody wants them to lose so they keep paying to watch them lose. But they keep winning.

This manager has more Apartments and girls than any other manager on VH.

Keep hating him, he keeps thriving nonetheless Good business for VH. Probably cause  most viewers are not on this forum.

BTW: the girl that got "raped" last night is happy as ever in another apartment. I guess her father will live after all 

22 minutes ago, fornika said:

The hatred for this manager reminds me of Mayweather and Brady. Everybody wants them to lose so they keep paying to watch them lose. But they keep winning.

This manager has more Apartments and girls than any other manager on VH.

Keep hating him, he keeps thriving nonetheless Good business for VH. Probably cause  most viewers are not on this forum.

BTW: the girl that got "raped" last night is happy as ever in another apartment. I guess her father will live after all 

Assume she was not that distressed then ::) Maybe you should have said "allegedly"