Ariel and Harvey

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RLCaddict

I don't see the hair, but she does have some great tits. I can tell she's a bit apprehensive about the cams. I wonder if RLC tells the couples when the cams are going to be turned on, or they just give them a general idea. It's obvious that the couples have gotten somewhat settled in the apartments.

I don't see the hair, but she does have some great tits. I can tell she's a bit apprehensive about the cams. I wonder if RLC tells the couples when the cams are going to be turned on, or they just give them a general idea. It's obvious that the couples have gotten somewhat settled in the apartments.

it's not bright enough to see much on black skin, we would probably see more in infrared mode... ::)

It is not a good quality, but you can see some hair

post-1021-145739546449_thumb.jpg

Guest Junit b

they are having sex in the bedroom can someone record? we can heard it all the way to the living room LOL

Guest Nagini

It will take a while to upload them (my upload speed sucks). I have to go out for a while, I'll post the links in about 1-2 hours