B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not willpower, it's simply that I'm not attracted to it. The flat I look at most is Martina's mainly because I understand what they're saying and she has a fascinating personality.

She is far from being the worst participant in RLC We had girls who turned their backs to every shower or others who did the necessary not to show anything to the cameras Serafima is not shy in nudity, moreover she often sleeps naked

gina drank it all lol

Posted Images

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

he is back but no Martina

Indeed,maybe she stayed at vet,hopefuly she will return with Taco soon.Dont think she will go to b4 tonight.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

está de vuelta pero no martina

Martina would go to the veterinary surgeon and Alberto would go shopping and take a walk in black.

• Like 1

Well , it is great to see the whole “ cast “ together , I actually don’t know if it has ever happened . I will also say that this shows that despite the “ normal “ women’s competition , at least they have managed to put even for some hours any differences or personal problems away for the common good ☺️ But , what we can understand is that all the apartments are moving under the maestro’s baguette , Ariana .. she is the one who has inserted so many new things and at times , in all of the apartments , you can see everyday that they will try to do something . Spinning , spiritual yoga and all these things that if we knew a bit Russian , we could understand better . 

Conclusion .. Ariana rules the apartments 😎😇

• Like 1
  • Confused 1