B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

Go to bed Bud... otherwise it can quickly become a longer rest for you

Anytime it is something you don't like you quickly put out these passive threats.  All you have to do is skip over any post that says "bud2966".  I guess that is over your head though!!

55 minutes ago, coolhuman said:

Has Ariana ever had sex? And do you have male friends?

•  

Ariana was rubbed and licked by Amalia during her stay , never sex . She has been heard many times speaking on her mobile in English ( that she speaks almost perfectly ) enjoying men’s words and compliments towards her , might have not been the curfew in Barcelona and had the clubs and bars open , I believe she would have been out searching for a guy and flirting . 

On her very first day entering the apartment , she was speaking on her phone with a guy for over 3 hours and was telling him that she has been asked for marriage by many guys , they sent her flowers and similar staff . She has in my eyes “ the beauty syndrome “ but being very sensitive and easily believing things , you will see her sometimes crying or sad . 

This is our wonderful Ariana , never sex on camera , hundreds of male friends for sure , but men can play her I think easily as she can also tease them easily . We would all love to see her happy and smiley , after all she has the best orgasm reaction of everyone 😆😁😋