B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

Noldus

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think she thought that a show with her and Amalia would attract more viewers but didn’t expect that the others would proceed with their own agenda .. Maxfactor says I live in my dream world , it can be 😂🤣

Max is 100% correct!!

5 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Why is it so hard for people to understand, you should all know it by now

1. It's all about the views and money only.

2. They pre arrange these "supposed" threesomes so viewers get excited that something will happen and they will tune to watch them and hence more viewership and money (without having to do an actual 3some)

3. Not a single participant on RLC care what viewers want to see, all they care is how to get views, they just give the illusion that something WILL happen which mostly never happens.

4. It's like onlyfans girls, why care to show your whole naked body when you can earn millions with lewd content.

Exactly!!!

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

L&A warming up

I knew it 😏😂

I said that last night they was going to have sex the next day 😂 I think I'm figuring out there pattern.... I said I think😂😂

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

if you have replay check the timestamp 15:40 in the kitchen 🤔

they was both looking at her phone then she got excited looking at anthony 😏 I'm guessing they got the bonus 😂

could it be about something else ? 🤔

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Or they are number 1 because they are fucking and people like to watch them 🤷‍♂️  it works either way 😃 

she had anthony waiting 5 days he was fucking her hard😂

also the in night vision you can see all of the vines in there legs 🧐

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

if you have replay check the timestamp 15:40 in the kitchen 🤔

they was both looking at her phone then she got excited looking at anthony 😏 I'm guessing they got the bonus 😂

And a glance at the camera, They will only fuck each other and then when it comes to group stuff they won't go any further and will all be for views and getting number one.