Kathie & Stewie (2021) Part #1

11 minutes ago, Jawis said:

That's him. He had some troubles getting it up with her one of those nights. But seems like he's allowed to go further with her. 

she keeps trying to tease the last two times but he tells her no😂

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Jarod said:

The quarrels between Kathie and Stewie are nothing when comparing Stephanie and Mason and last night’s events were violent.

I missed it.  Did they break stuff?  What did the guest do?

35 minutes ago, Jarod said:

The quarrels between Kathie and Stewie are nothing when comparing Stephanie and Mason and last night’s events were violent.

Saw it. They just had a neighbor at their door because of the noise.. Never watch that place but that wasn't acting. That's for sure. 

• Upvote 1

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I didn't see where it all started from the beginning either. Stephanie waved a white stick, maybe metallic. There was a very heated quarrel, shouting, crying, poking, barking. Stephanie was that more violent.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Saw it. They just had a neighbor at their door because of the noise.. Never watch that place but that wasn't acting. That's for sure. 

Yeah this night has been calmer even though Stephanie has gotten a little warm.

Yeah it's really nice looking, I don't know if last night's events had a causal connection that now there's a blonde friend involved. Without the blonde, the feelings would probably have been hot again.

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic