Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-a

ddhm

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Luna is speaking English, but I find it hard to understand. Wtf kind of English is she speaking?🙄

It's called a Geordie accent, people living in Newcastle or close to it have that. So that's why you can't understand. We have different accents on here like Geordie, Scouse, Yorkshire etc etc 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Luna is speaking English, but I find it hard to understand. Wtf kind of English is she speaking?🙄

Did she have another conversation this morning which I missed? I'm pretty sure she's from NE England...That's what Moos meant by @nagachilli2 English. She did more listening than talking with her mam or friend the other day, so I'd like to hear a little more chat to confirm that she's a Geordie...

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

No idea, what her origin is but @ nagachilli2can tell you better whether it's a pure Geordie accent or not. I have heard her and doesn't look like it's natural but more like someone who used to live in the Newcastle area and learnt it

More like she's native Geordie, or certainly NE England, and lost her accent a little, imo...

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Luna & Zac - home activities topic #1-a
  • StnCld316 locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic