Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

4 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Didn't they cook it?

Eucalyptus leaves
Eucalyptus leaves are a favorite of one of Australia's most adorable marsupials Koala, but that isn't the only use for eucalyptus foliage. ... You may be familiar with the aroma of eucalyptus since one of eucalyptus leaf uses is in over the counter flu and cold remedies
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Didn't they cook it?

No, but it might have been tossed over the railing of the balcony. To a child who was playing in the courtyard. 

It got moved off of Leora's bed, because someone had the gall to complain about Koala blocking camera 10 !🤔

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, scutus said:

No, but it might have been tossed over the railing of the balcony. To a child who was playing in the courtyard. 

It got moved off of Leora's bed, because someone had the gall to complain about Koala blocking camera 10 !🤔

I think Mr. Koala was murdered by Mr. Skunk, who did it in the Bedroom with the Shovel.

The pipe wrench and the candle stick in the billiard room are out of the question.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think Mr. Koala was murdered by Mr. Skunk, who did it in the Bedroom with the Shovel.

The pipe wrench and the candle stick in the billiard room are out of the question.

Was it recent so I can go back and record it happening?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1