Margo & Mario (2021) Part #1

4 hours ago, DJ LIHO said:

you correctly express your thought, I completely agree, if you know this Mario was on the project before and always behaved calmly, I saw many times visiting other participants not when he did not behave aggressively, then I saw him with his wife  (if you remember she was pregnant) how they became participants in the project, she brought him out to aggression, without her he is a cheerful positive !!!!

Blame it on her?  That's weak as fuck.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DJ LIHO said:

you correctly express your thought, I completely agree, if you know this Mario was on the project before and always behaved calmly, I saw many times visiting other participants not when he did not behave aggressively, then I saw him with his wife  (if you remember she was pregnant) how they became participants in the project, she brought him out to aggression, without her he is a cheerful positive !!!!

That's twice, now, you've tried to blame Margo for his violence. That's about as low as fuck as you can go. If I had to make an educated guess, I'd say you were trying to find someone on this forum to agree with you, in order to justify violence against women in your own life, IMNSHO.

Since you focused on his first comment about the incident, you may wish to go back and read what he said after he found out what actually occurred. He changed his opinion completely and did a 180 on your "cheerful" boy.

You're using a new member account, but you've been around this forum for a while. You should know that most of us don't take kindly to men beating up women and even less so to those who try to make it "OK" by blaming the woman.

• Like 2