B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jealousy of the men here in the forum that a single man can easily handle 5 other women  - 6 today with Ariana’s presence - is incredible 😂🤣 when most of us can not handle only one , either being our wife / lover / girl toy / , well , even handle our mother’s advice when we are 60-70 years old and they are still addressing us like we are small children .   It’s funny that none can  see that they all enjoy his presence and have the maximum of respect for him for one single and simpl

This going up in the garage is getting out of hand now. When they are in the villa they should not be allowed to hide, sort it out rlc. Complaint sent. Time for a new cast at B4, and before people say they can't cause of the pandemic, this cast came in during the pandemic. Time for change! 🙂 

je viens de canceller mon abonnement et j'ai dit a RLC que tant que Bogdan sera la je ne reviendrai pas.

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That would be warmth for our area.  We're currently -8

only -5 C here today 🙂 

3 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

-8°C during winter is still fairly warm for us Canadians 😄

Still warm but I like it on the plus side instead of the minus.  

The surprising part is I can look out my window and still see the grass still green.  Just little spots of snow here and there that have not fully melted yet.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

The surprising part is I can look out my window and still see the grass still green.  Just little spots of snow here and there that have not fully melted yet.

Same here. Winter's been weird so far, not much snow and around 0°C most of the time.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

Same here. Winter's been weird so far, not much snow and around 0°C most of the time.

That's the way I like it.   

How's that curfew working out for your area.  If things get an worse in our area they'll be enacting a curfew between 8PM and 5AM

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's the way I like it.   

How's that curfew working out for your area.  If things get an worse in our area they'll be enacting a curfew between 8PM and 5AM

That's what's going on over here since this past Saturday. It's too early to tell if it's going to lead to a positive outcome but people are hoping it'll bring good results because a lot of hospitals here are in deep trouble as they approach capacity. One of my good friends is a head nurse and she told me they did start training simulations involving the triage protocol for intensive care beds, which means they'll likely have to stop treating some patients. Nurses, GPs and surgeons are freaking out because of that.

• Upvote 1
  • moos54 locked this topic