B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #2 (January)

4 hours ago, ImJustThatBored said:

It's almost impossible to see these girls grow personally and professionally in RLC, so I will definitely take drunk lesbian make-out sessions. People on this forum act like the average young adult isn't out drinking and partying and doing some blow on the side. Most of my twenties was spent doing what these girls do, without the blow though.

You make it sound like all young people are like these tenant girls and that's just not the case.  Sorry, but you only know what you are talking about from your own personal experiences.  I would say you're way off when it comes to the total of young people that act like the trash there is on RLC.

I tell what, if RLC wasn't paying for the drugs and alcohol there wouldn't be so much drinking and snorting.  RLC pays for everything and that's the only reason why you see so much of it on RLC!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You make it sound like all young people are like these tenant girls and that's just not the case.  Sorry, but you only know what you are talking about from your own personal experiences.  I would say you're way off when it comes to the total of young people that act like the trash there is on RLC.

I tell what, if RLC wasn't paying for the drugs and alcohol there wouldn't be so much drinking and snorting.  RLC pays for everything and that's the only reason why you see so much of it on RLC!!!

Only the rich do this much sex, drugs and rock and roll. So these tenents are well paid. 🙂 

6 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Only the rich do this much sex, drugs and rock and roll. So these tenents are well paid. 🙂 

These tenants get reimbursed for everything unless RLC has changed their ways.  So what money they make, goes straight into the bank or stocks I would imagine.  I would never stoop that low to become a sex worker like they have but more power to them!

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

But on a serious note, I use to do the 18 to 30 holidays in europe a lot and have visited a lot of places. A lot of drugs, weed was used along with heavy boozing. It's the way it is these days, but without the weed and other drugs I doubt I'd have had so much fun I had. Think of it this way, it's their lives to fuck up in any manner they want. 😉 

Just now, HappyChappie said:

But on a serious note, I use to do the 18 to 30 holidays in europe a lot and have visited a lot of places. A lot of drugs, weed was used along with heavy boozing. It's the way it is these days, but without the weed and other drugs I doubt I'd have had so much fun I had. Think of it this way, it's their lives to fuck up in any manner they want. 😉 

I agree, but to say that most if not all young people are like these girls is just ridiculous!!

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree, but to say that most if not all young people are like these girls is just ridiculous!!

I do agree with you, a lot of today's youngsters will be leading lights in the fields of science, politics, law and eduction. But all these leading lights will have some experience in boozing and drugs along the way. 🙂