Martina and Alberto - home activities #2

EMMETT111

Questa versione di Martina che si riduce sul pavimento di un ripostiglio a fare la lesbica ubriaca a me non piace proprio e mi delude sempre di più . trovo le feste in b4 uno schifo e onestamente con tutto quello che sta succedendo con questa pandemia vedere ragazzi che non rispettano alcuna regola  lo trovo pure poco rispettoso nei confronti di chi lavora incessantemente in ospedale per salvare vite .  Forse qualcuno dovrebbe insegnare a questi ragazzi che alla vita bisogna portare rispetto 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Die Puffmutter und ihr bestes Pferd im Stall. Alberto will definitely be informed somehow. I doubt he won't be so tolerant this time. It's really the first time I fear for their realtionship.

Knowing that Martina tells her all her adventures, I have no fear for the couple they form
There is honesty and a lot of love between them

• Upvote 1

• moos54 locked this topic

Alberto seemed to be OK with Martina making out with Nelly at the New Year's party. Martina kissed Nelly several times right in front of him. It appeared to me that he wanted to watch. I think that his only disappointment will be that he was not there.  

33 minutes ago, philo said:

Alberto seemed to be OK with Martina making out with Nelly at the New Year's party. Martina kissed Nelly several times right in front of him. It appeared to me that he wanted to watch. I think that his only disappointment will be that he was not there.  

I dont think he has much choice. If she had to choose not sure which one she would pick.

8 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Right now Alberto would probably be second.

Im waiting to see how this homecoming unfolds. The last time they just more or less went on like nothing happened. Not very realistic I dint think.

It was mentioned that they will be back on Friday for another event , they will take the dogs also , I think it makes it more than clear that it is all perfectly fine with all the interactions between N&M . If he didn’t like anything more or if he would have felt any sort of “ relation threat “ , he wouldn’t have allowed Nelly to be invited in the apartment and even more , allow her to sleep on their bed with her and of course , he would have never returned at B4 as he is planing to do . They are a loving couple with their relation perfectly explained and under what terms they move with it and their lives ,I wish couples were as modern and adapted to the current modern 21st century and 2021 times that we live . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2