Martina and Alberto - home activities #2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

This make me like them even more,they are so horried about Taco☹️,Martina almost crying but trying not,and that usual nervous mode,now talking with vet if not mistaken.They gona take Taco to clinic now.Poor thing hope isnt nothing to bad.

Yeah he didn't look too well there. They just came back without him. Alberto is lifting Martina's spirits and she's seems in a somewhat better mood so my guess is that he's staying at the vet and it's nothing too major, hopefully.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the narrative now. Every time she steps out she either goes to B4 or whores herself to the entirety of Spain because of what happened at the villa. Even when she and Alberto brought Taco to the vet, some lunatics and their bs theories were speculating that she would show up to B4.

She is not expecting any visitors, Martina wants to give that room a chill out style, she also wanted to paint the back wall but in the end she will hang a painting or something like that.

It's funny that now every time Martina gets prepared, people harp on the possibility that she might be visiting B4 and completely ignoring that she does have a life in her own area.

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nothing wrong with being on camera for that long, as long as it doesn't become your sole source of income like Leora. Martina is in school now and hopefully it pans out. Masha has enough experience in modelling, music and artistry, and is now studying business/finance to develop herself well with or without cameras. What does Leora do outside of RLC? 

Excellent said misc 🤗🤗

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Whats wrong with that? I show my boobs to my brothers all the time! 🙄

My ex girlfriend ( austrian ) she did also with her brother daily , in the beggining I was shocked because in my country it isn’t happening , she explained that there it is very often to be naked tits with your family members ... just a different culture I guess 😌

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Cluster fuck sounds about right. But you can't tell Wyoming they need to be under the same restrictions as say New York.

Wyoming, as my home state, hasn't really been impacted. The food delivery issue in the winter of 2019-2020 was worse. I have family that work throughout the state, some in healthcare as I am, and the horror stories you heard about "ICUs being full!!!!" hasn't really impacted them. Sure, people have died, mainly covid's favorite demographic, but it hasn't been bad. Interesting to me, seeing that the state I'm in now on the east coast has had different experiences and a (generally) different attitude.

• Upvote 1

Nothing like filling up a refrigerated tractor trailer with bodys to take the HOAX out of covid. Gives you a different perspective.

Opps, sorry, continue with the Martina drama. She has long been my favorite.

Not so hot on the smoking thing, been to a few funerals of family and friends due to lung cancer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
3 hours ago, ddhm said:

My ex girlfriend ( austrian ) she did also with her brother daily , in the beggining I was shocked because in my country it isn’t happening , she explained that there it is very often to be naked tits with your family members ... just a different culture I guess 😌

Haha, I was kidding, if I pulled up my shirt in front of them, 1 at least would go running out of the house, my older brother, not so sure

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, I was kidding, if I pulled up my shirt in front of them, 1 at least would go running out of the house, my older brother, not so sure

run away GIF

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well , since I personally had the experience then , I can for sure tell that after you see it one two times happening , it doesn’t seem strange 😎 Nevertheless , you have got us all in that here I guess 😏🥳

• Upvote 1
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Martina and Alberto - home activities #2
  • moos54 locked this topic