Lola & Hugo (2021) Part #1

12 minutes ago, squish said:

Shame about the lighting or I would have watched it.

Seems that she is so happy as you.. she went to sleep alone in the couch 😁

2nd hugo and 2nd delusion even with her doing her service in pretty good standards.. Maybe this wasn't yet the real tenant Hugo that she may be expecting

44 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Seems that she is so happy as you.. she went to sleep alone in the couch 😁

2nd hugo and 2nd delusion even with her doing her service in pretty good standards.. Maybe this wasn't yet the real tenant Hugo that she may be expecting

She ain't sleeping anymore😁 She wasn't pleased enough.

5 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Wonder what he said here.  He was constantly watching on his phone and talked about the cams with her.  Maybe he saw himself here on CC 😁

Or something went different from the show agreement.. in the bathroom she was totally with a pissed face and surely wasn't only about the lack of sex quality 😁
Wasn't Jules in his best VH phase and i would say that he should change his name to hugo for receive Lola as guest

Very entertaining evening Hugo @HugoBeverley  I really thought he wasn't happy with you two. 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Or something went different from the show agreement.. in the bathroom she was totally with a pissed face and surely wasn't only about the lack of sex quality 😁
Wasn't Jules in his best VH phase and i would say that he should change his name to hugo for receive Lola as guest

Threesome with little Bertha? 😁 Me so like that.

Couldn't see it clearly but i think he saw the caps from here

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He need to update his cc nickname 😂😂😂

Well if with Jules, Bertha uses a mask, maybe with Lola she would use a strapon 😎

🤣🤣 What do you think about this Jules? @Folivora

This guy can make a scene about this. He was checking her phone and Hugo or Lola were logged in on CC.  Think he really saw the caps or they all gave a good show tonight. Doesn't always have to be a party to be entertaining. Thanks @HugoBeverley Nice evening/night. At least for me. 

• Thanks 1

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic