Fan Page Malia 2021 #2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

As I have replied several times when asked, I have never appreciated the addition or contribution of Malia to the apartment, so I could and would not comment on her individual  " performances " because I would not watch the apartment when she was there alone. so it would be unfair to do so.

I would say though that from what I can gather from reading through the various threads in reference to her, that she appears to have made most people happy by stepping in and covering on the many times Leora chose for whatever reason to be absent.

For that reason alone she deserves respect for her " work ethic ", it couldn't have been easy living in the shadow of an RLC legend, but apparently she managed OK.

Good luck girl in whatever you chose to do in life. Have a safe journey home and a happy and healthy future. 👏🙂

• Upvote 4

I would also like to say a few words to say goodbye to Malia. I actually believe that Malia was originally only supposed to be visiting for a couple of weeks, and Covid has messed things up. After initial difficulties, Malia has settled in quite well in Prague, but I still think that Malia didn't really feel comfortable in the RLC bubble. As Jimbo said, Malia was always in the shadow of Leora. Now that the last hours for Mallia have arrived, I hope that she will find her happiness in her old home. All the best for your future and stay healthy

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

well done love GIF by beckadoodles

Star Malia 🌟

thank you so much pretty girl malia 

it was a great year 

Have a great trip together for family and friends 

have a long life 

be happy with joy 

Big kiss 😘

Never been a big fan of of malia but feel sad that's she's going at least now when I shoot my load on to screen  I will get it on leora and not miss and hit malia

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm a little sad to see Malia leave because even if I don't often look at this apartment for reasons that everyone should know, I find that she will have been a good surprise, at least the first months, I just find it a shame that she turned into Leora bis, I preferred her as a shy and natural girl

In any case, she will have evolved well over time when we think that she started to be seen as a shy guest in Russia at Leora and Paul apartment, while now she does duet masturbation shows with her friend Leora.

I just find it a shame to see her leave without it really being a choice on her part, but I wish her the best for the future, whether in Russia or elsewhere.

Of the two girls, she will remain my favorite so after she leaves, I don't think I will visit this apartment much anymore.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

I'm a little sad to see Malia leave because even if I don't often look at this apartment for reasons that everyone should know, I find that she will have been a good surprise, at least the first months, I just find it a shame that she turned into Leora bis, I preferred her as a shy and natural girl

In any case, she will have evolved well over time when we think that she started to be seen as a shy guest in Russia at Leora and Paul apartment, while now she does duet masturbation shows with her friend Leora.

I just find it a shame to see her leave without it really being a choice on her part, but I wish her the best for the future, whether in Russia or elsewhere.

Of the two girls, she will remain my favorite so after she leaves, I don't think I will visit this apartment much anymore.

Well said Moo's, and for your honesty. 

• Haha 2

Beh, alla fine è successo. Spiace per Malia che sia dovuta partire. Vedremo ora cosa succederà nell'appartamento ora che "l'energia negativa", come dice Leora, non c'è più (ho i miei dubbi che fosse tutta colpa di Malia). 

Dubito che possa cambiare qualcosa ma chi lo sa... 

• Like 1