Fan Page Malia 2021 #2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I've always thought Malia seems even more pretty when she has had the front of her hair held back by some hair clip or anything similar. It has certainly been good to notice that she has seemed to have become quite less shy and inhibited as she used to seem to be.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I've always thought Malia seems even more pretty when she has had the front of her hair held back by some hair clip or anything similar.

Totally agree, When she side-parts, it lights up her face even more. She's a big fan of the fringe, but i wish she would do this more.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Totally agree, When she side-parts, it lights up her face even more. She's a big fan of the fringe, but i wish she would do this more.

It does seem to show how pretty she really is even more than the way she has usually seemed to have chosen to wear it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia, no idea if you plan on keeping the longer side parting look, but keep it going! It brightens your face so much. The fringe is your favourite i know, but this suits you so much!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

NICE!! One of her best yet. Both i see have included some 'Mouth' action recently now, makes you think when they're together next.....😃

Ta, Little Star!

16 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hoping Malia is being treated ok as she has bruises all over her.

Are you sure that you  are looking at the right apartment. I am at this moment watching her bathe. The only evidence of a bruise, is the one that is fading away, on her lower left leg.

Unless, of course, the intent of your exaggerated post, is to " stir the pot ". 

In my opinion these untruths about a tenant are not needed ! Please check replay at 17:24:20 using cameras 5,6, and 7. Then locate, and identify, these " bruises all over her". 

Then post the locations of " all " of them !  Thank you !

• Like 3

8 hours ago, scutus said:

Are you sure that you  are looking at the right apartment. I am at this moment watching her bathe. The only evidence of a bruise, is the one that is fading away, on her lower left leg.

Unless, of course, the intent of your exaggerated post, is to " stir the pot ". 

In my opinion these untruths about a tenant are not needed ! Please check replay at 17:24:20 using cameras 5,6, and 7. Then locate, and identify, these " bruises all over her". 

Then post the locations of " all " of them !  Thank you !

Sorry scutus I'm not taking your bait, been here to long too fall into that with you.

• Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

How rude of me Malia!

Too busy watching camera 11 live, and only now just seen a couple of your little "That's for you SG" glances to camera 9. 😉

Sorry Little Star, will pay more attention next time you do it! 🤩